精華區beta Tennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 Spain_PL 看板] 作者: FCharlotte (企鵝) 看板: Spain_PL 標題: [情報] Moya Makes Most of Miami 時間: Sun Mar 30 09:15:37 2003 NASDAQ-100 OPEN MIAMI MARCH 28, 2003 Moya Makes Most of Miami Becomes first Spaniard to reach the final at NASDAQ-100 Open in six years. Paradorn Srichaphan reached his second Tennis Masters Series semifinal in three Masters tournaments, but came up short Friday against Carlos Moya. This week, Carlos Moya has been playing the kind of tennis that took him to a Tennis Masters Series title on hard court last year in Cincinnati. With excellent serving, a pinpoint forehand and solid footwork, Moya easily dispatched Thai-sensation Paradorn Srichaphan, who was playing in his second career Tennis Masters Series semifinal, 6-4, 6-2. After breaking Srichaphan's serve to start the match, Moya controlled the rest of the first set to go up a set. In the second, he broke Srichaphan twice and cruised, clinching a place in the final on Sunday. "Moya played really well tonight," said Srichaphan after the match. "He didn't really give me a chance to get into my game and get back after I lost my serve. I tried to get back in, but he didn't give me a chance." Moya used his inside-out forehand effectively throughout the evening and closed out the match on his serve with several service winners. "I think I played a very solid match," said Moya. "It was great to break the serve right at the start of the match. My serve, the kick serve, was hurting him alot. I am very pleased with the way I've been playing." As a result of yesterday's rain delay, Moya now has a day off to prepare for Sunday's final, while Andre Agassi and Albert Costa play their semifinal on Saturday at 1:30pm. "Hopefully, I can sit back and watch Albert and Andre play a three-hour match and go 7-6 in the third," said Moya with a laugh. "I'm really looking forward to that match on Sunday. It's great for me to be in the final in Miami, I hope I can keep playing well." Moya is the first Spaniard to reach the final in Miami since Sergi Bruguera lost to Thomas Muster in the final here in 1997. As a result of his success this week, Moya will move to No. 4 in the ATP Rankings when they come out next week. "I honestly think I am a better player than I was four years ago, when I was No. 1 in the world," said Moya. 喔…Moya覺得他比四年前打得更好了…四大賽要加油XD…不過眼前先過這一關:) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.225.198.180
establish:借轉^^ 推 61.64.85.206 03/30
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.64.85.206 ※ 編輯: establish 來自: 61.64.85.206 (03/30 10:25)