精華區beta U2 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1. No Line On The Horizon 2. Magnificent 3. Moment of Surrender 4. Unknown Caller 5. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight 6. Get On Your Boots 7. Stand Up Comedy 8. Fez - Being Born 9. White As Snow 10. Breathe 11. Cedars Of Lebanon Release : 21 Nov 2006 Album: U218 Singles Beautiful Day I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for Pride (in The Name of Love) With or Without You pop! Vertigo pop! New Year's Day Mysterious Ways Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get out of Where The Streets Have No Name Sweetest Thing Sunday Bloody Sunday One Desire Walk on Elevation Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own The Saints Are Coming Window in The Skies Release : 23 Nov 2004 Album: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb Vertigo pop! Miracle Drug Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own Love and Peace or else City of Blinding Lights All Because of You A Man and a Woman Crumbs from Your Table One Step Closer Original of The Species Yahweh Fast Cars Release : 12 Nov 2002 Album: U2 - The Best of 1990-2000 Even Better Than The Real Thing Mysterious Ways Beautiful Day Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix) One Miss Sarajevo Stay (Faraway, So Close!) Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get out of Gone (New Mix) Until The End of The World The Hands That Built America Discotheque (New Mix) Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Staring at The Sun (New Mix) Numb (New Mix) The First Time Release : 31 Oct 2000 Album: All That You Can't Leave Behind Beautiful Day Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get out of Elevation Walk on Kite In a Little While Wild Honey Peace on Earth When I Look at The World New York Grace Release : 10 Nov 1998 Album: Best of 1980-1990 Pride (in The Name of Love) New Year's Day With or Without You pop! I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for Sunday Bloody Sunday Bad Where The Streets Have No Name I Will Follow The Unforgettable Fire Sweetest Thing (The Single Mix) Desire When Love Comes to Town Angel of Harlem All I Want is You B side(版友solaslin補充) 1. The Three Sunrises 2. Spanish Eyes 3. Sweetest Thing 4. Love Comes Tumbling 5. Bass Trap 6. Dancing Barefoot 7. Everlasting Love 8. Unchained Melody 9. Walk to The Water 10. Luminous Times (Hold on to Love) 11. Hallelujah Here She Comes 12. Silver And Gold 13. Endless Deep 14. A Room at The Heartbreak Hotel 15. Trash, Trampoline And The Party Girl Release : 4 Mar 1997 Album: Pop Discotheque Do You Feel Loved Mofo If God Will Send His Angels Staring at The Sun Last Night on Earth Gone Miami The Playboy Mansion If You Wear That Velvet Dress Please Wake up Dead Man Release : 6 Jul 1993 Album: Zooropa Zooropa Babyface Numb Lemon Stay (Faraway, So Close!) Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car Some Days Are Better Than Others The First Time Dirty Day The Wanderer Release : 19 Nov 1991 Album: Achtung Baby Zoo Station Even Better Than The Real Thing One Until The End of The World Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses So Cruel The Fly Mysterious Ways Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around The World Ultra Violet (Light My Way) Acrobat Love is Blindness Release : 15 Jun 1990 Album: War 40 Drowning Man Like a Song New Year's Day Red Light Seconds Sunday Bloody Sunday Surrender The Refugee Two Hearts Beat As One Release : 15 Jun 1990 Album: The Unforgettable Fire A Sort of Homecoming Pride (in The Name of Love) Wire The Unforgettable Fire Promenade 4th of July Bad Indian Summer Sky Elvis Presley and America Mlk Release : 15 Jun 1990 Album: The Joshua Tree Where The Streets Have No Name I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for With or Without You pop! Bullet The Blue Sky Running to Stand Still Red Hill Mining Town In God's Country Trip Through Your Wires One Tree Hill Exit Mothers of The Disappeared Release : 1988 Album: Rattle and Hum Helter Skelter Van Diemen's Land Desire Hawkmoon 269 All Along The Watchtower I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking for [Live] Freedom for My People Silver and Gold Pride (In the Name of Love) Angel of Harlem Love Rescue Me When Love Comes to Town Heartland God, Pt. 2 Star Spangled Banner Bullet the Blue Sky All I Want is You Release : 1981 Album: October Gloria I Fall Down I Threw a Brick Through a Window Rejoice Fire Tomorrow October With a Shout Stranger in a Strange Land Scarlet Is That All? Release : 1980 Album: Boy I Will Follow Twilight An Cat Dubh Into The Heart Out of Control Stories for Boys The Ocean A Day Without Me Another Time, Another Place The Electric Co. Shadows and Tall Trees Release : unknown Album: Rarities Be There Dreaming With Tears in My Eyes Inside Out Lost on a Silent Planet No Man's Land She's a Mystery to Me Street Mission The Dream is Over The Fool Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad Wild Irish Rose Release : unknown Album: Bootlegs Blow Your House Down (Version 1) Doctor Doctor Heaven and Hell I Feel Free (Version 1) I Feel Free (Version 2) Springhill Mining Disaster Sweet Baby Jane Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (Version 1) Release : unknown Album: Passengers A Different Kind of Blue Always Forever Now Beach Sequence Corpse (These Chains Are Way Too Long) Elvis Ate America Ito Okashi Miss Sarajevo One Minute Warning Plot 180 Slug Theme From Let's Go Native Theme From The Swan United Colours Your Blue Room Unknown Album 11 O'Clock Tick Tock A Celebration A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk/Korov Always Another Day Bass Trap Big Girls Are Best Bottoms (Watashitachi No Ookina Yume) Boy/Girl Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home) Dancin' Shoes Dancing Barefoot Deep in the Heart Dirty Day (Bitter Kiss) Dirty Day (Junk Day) Discotheque (DM Deep Club Mix) Discotheque (DM Deep Extended Club Mix) Discotheque (DM TEC Radio Mix) Discotheque (Hexidecimal Mix) Discotheque (Howie B, Hairy B Mix) Electrical Storm Endless Deep Everlasting Love Fortunate Son Freedom For My People God Part II Hallelujah Hallelujah, Here She Comes Happiness is a Warm Gun (The Gun Mix) Holy Joe (Garage Mix) Holy Joe (Guilty Mix) I'm Not Your Baby I'm Not Your Baby (Skysplitter Dub) I've Got You Under My Skin In a Lifetime In the Name of the Father Lady With The Spinning Head Last Night on Earth (Single Version / Garage Mix) Love Comes Tumbling Luminous Times (Hold on to Love) Never Let Me Go Night and Day North and South of the River Numb (The Soul Assassins Mix) Paint It Black Party Girl Please (Live from Rotterdam) Please (Single Version) Pop Muzik (Pop Mart Mix) Salome Satellite Of Love Slow Dancing Spanish Eyes Staring at the Sun (Lab Rat Mix) Staring at the Sun (Monster Truck Mix) Staring at the Sun (Sad Bastards Mix) Stateless Summer Rain The Ground Beneath Her Feet Three Sunrises Touch Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girl Treasure (Whatever happened to Pete the Chop) Unchained Melody Viva Davidoff Walk to the Water Where Did It All Go Wrong http://www.absolutelyrics.com/lyrics/artist/u2/