精華區beta WOW 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《involute (哈)》之銘言: : 原文在http://www.worldofraids.com/v2/news/affichage.php?action=voir&id=84 盜賊部分翻譯: Rogue * Disarm Traps is useful (see conflicting opinion below) * The only time I remember using disarm traps was for a type of mob in HFC: Blood Furance that dropped land mines, similar to the ones in Gnomereagon, and that was more of a, "hey I can do this" than a, "this is completely necessary to complete this instance" type of thing. * (Is rogue dps still king?) Rest comfortably. Rogues dominate shaman in pve dps thus far, in addtion to a few abilities being, actualy, useful (stop laughing). They could probably use a buff so thier 31->41 combat talents dont' suck, but they scale fairly well. Thus far the only class I've seen displace them are hunters, and hunter need a lot more tuning anyway. * we still outdps hybrids like druids, shaman, and, i'm guessing, paladins. however, mages saw a lot of buffs that increase their dps to really scary numbers ============================= 。解除陷阱將會很有用(看看下面矛盾的選項就知道了)反諷? 。我只記得在一個地方用過解除陷阱,就是在地獄火堡壘-Blood Furance中有使用過, 有個怪會像諾姆瑞根的怪一樣,在地上放炸彈來炸人,這種炸彈拆起來感覺比較像 「疑~這炸彈可以拆也~XD」,而不像是「過關所必須做的一件事情!」 按:地獄火堡壘分三個部分,Blood Furance是其中一個,大概是黑上黑下 的那種感覺吧。 。盜賊還會是輸出的王者嗎?安啦~測試至今,盜賊在PVE的輸出肯定是穩贏薩滿的, 還有一些非常「有用」的技能。 戰鬥系的31-41的天賦可以再加強一點,才不至於太爛,但是平衡卻做的相當不錯。 測試至今,感覺上只有獵人可以取代盜賊在DPS上的位置, 反正獵人到開放前還需要許多調整。 。盜賊還是大勝半輸出職業,像是小德、薩滿,大概也會贏聖騎士, 但是法師被強化許多,因此他們打出來的數字會是相當嚇人的。 -- "While I was there, it didn't always seem perfect, but when I look back on it I just might think it was perfect." When Eric Byrnes left Oakland -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.66.142
kidjoe:我比較好奇術士的定位 XD 10/15 05:12
suleyman:術士? 25人raid 留1個下來替法師上元素詛咒就好了啊~(淚) 10/15 05:21
salamender:狗屎 獵人最好可以取代盜賊位址,這分明是言語陷阱 10/15 06:31
SIDAL:DPS 那段也是反諷嗎 囧 10/15 10:54
AaronBoone:連bz都在調侃聖騎士 10/15 10:57
thalesf:那麼激動幹嘛.... 10/15 12:54
bloodartanis:盜賊只能贏奶媽 真是諷刺阿 10/16 16:36