精華區beta WOW 關於我們 聯絡資訊
鬼蟹後續回文 坦克兩篇, 英勇跳躍一篇 -=-= As a tank, you don't need to worry about nerfs to Sunder Armor and Demo Shout. We'll still tune the bosses to whatever damage we think they need to do. You don't need to worry about suddenly becoming less survivable or generating less threat. We changed Sunder Armor because the debuff was too massive, meaning realistically you couldn't raid without it. (Perhaps you still can't, but it's closer.) We changed Demo Shout because it was confusing. Nobody knows how much attack power a creature has, and we found that many players underestimated what a massive damage reduction Demo Shout actually provided. I can understand PvP concerns of changing these abilities. I'm less sympathetic if you're worried you'll lose your spot to another class because of them, since we're really trying to design a game where you aren't brought along just for your awesome buff. As far as other Protection warrior concerns go, you're welcome to bring up issues you think that the talent tree has. Our general feedback from warriors is they really like the Protection tree and playstyle (with a few exceptions, like Heroic Strike and perhaps Vigilance) and it was really the tuning relative to other tanks that bothered them. We try not to offer too many changes just for the sake of change (though a few can be fun, and there will be some in your talent tree). -=-= Oh, uh, I mean "We didn't change Demo Shout at all! Who told you that?" Actually we changed it to a percent physical damage reduction instead of attack power reduction. I thought that had made the preview and was the source of some of the QQ. :) -=-= On the topic of Heroic Leap, understand that these are not patch notes. They're previews. These abilities have not been extensively tested yet, and to be totally honest, several of them haven't even been implemented yet. We wanted to share with you the direction we're headed in while there was still plenty of time for feedback and iteration. While we like all of the new abilities we're discussing, there's certainly a chance not all of them will make it to ship. If Heroic Leap needs to be used out of combat or in different stances or to not share a cooldown with Charge in order to be awesome, then that's certainly the kind of thing we're willing to try. It's a struggle with previews like this to provide enough context (things like limitations and even numbers) so you get the idea of where we're going with a spell or mechanic without getting everyone over-focused on those details. (As another example, warriors dismissing Inner Rage because they think the numbers aren't tuned perfectly.) At the moment, we're focused on making fun abilities. As the beta progresses, we'll worry more about the tuning. -- 「With all due respect, unless you get something a little bigger than your magical tube, I'm not turning around.」 ~摘自『北域空戰紀實』 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.131.198.198