精華區beta WOW 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《ONISUKA (蘇卡)》之銘言: 翻些看得懂的(請大大們幫忙看一下意思對不對,謝謝) : Warrior : Rage Scaling 怒氣獲得幅度 : Bloodrage and Berserker Rage have been off the GCD for ages. Rage has : mattered at various points of WoW's history, and neither ability has strictly : been used on cooldown in the past. It's a new mechanic causing the problems. : I disagree. I think it is just because rage actually matters as a resource, : so things that provide rage now feel like very important buttons instead of : convenience abilities. We could remove Raging Blow and Fury's mastery, and : warriors would still smack Bloodrage on cooldown just because of rage : normalization. 血性狂暴與狂暴之怒已經很久沒有gcd了。 在wow歷史中,很多因素會影響怒氣系統,而這些都不會有冷卻時間。 是新的機制造成問題嗎?我不同意。 我想他是因為怒氣確實是一種資源, 而那些提供怒氣的事物是用按鍵來代替方便的技能。 我們移除了熱血沸騰及狂怒專精,戰士們為了怒氣正常化將仍需要按血性狂暴。 : Currently, Deadly Calm is the only way to proc Inner Rage aside from : auto-attacking for ~15 seconds. I'm not sure where the disconnect is. Lack of : confidence in players' observations? We're certainly not trying to circumvent : the limits and discipline of a rage system. 現在死亡平靜是經由自動攻擊觸發內心之怒15秒的唯一方式。 我不確定為什麼會失效。對於玩家們的觀察缺少信心? 我們不是要規避怒氣系統的極限以及自我控制。 : Players in beta are either in Icecrown-level epics or quest greens. Nobody : has gemmed and enchanted Cataclysm raid gear, or even heroic blues yet. Rage : won't scale with gear to the degree that it did in the old model, but it will : most definitely scale. Haste, hit and crit all have a huge impact on rage : generation, and you just aren't going to get high ratings for those until : you're in endgame gear. 現在beta測試玩家不是穿著冰冠城塞等級的史詩裝備就是穿著任務獎賞的綠裝。 尚未有人有將大災難raid的裝備或是英雄副本的藍色裝備裝入寶石或附魔。 怒氣獲得的幅度並不像以前一樣,而是照現在的模式正常運作。 加速、命中及爆擊都將會使得怒氣收入大幅增加, 而你將在未獲得高端裝備時,無法獲得更高的怒氣收入幅度。 : On a dummy in live (my benchmark for the leanest possible rage income), I'll : only get into trouble if I start fooling around with Heroic Strike or Cleave. : That is, I think, roughly how it should be. 在一個虛擬的生活(我對於怒氣收入的最低基準, 我想如果我一直使用英勇打擊或順劈斬,將會讓我陷入困境。 : Sure, but once you have Blackwing Descent raid gear, you're still going to : have a lot more rage. If you never run into rage problems now unless you hit : Heroic Strike, then you're going to hit pretty quickly the situation where : you never run into rage problems even when you hit Heroic Strike. We : normalized rage, but we didn't want to normalize it completely. Gear still : makes a big difference for rage income -- just not damage per se. : If you can, at least consider the relative angle. I haven't tested Fury for a : couple of builds; just whacked a dummy for ten minutes on a pre-made after : doing the same with Arms, and it was like night and day. Granted, in its cozy : epic-80 niche, Fury still has rage close to where it should be. I wasn't : staring at greyed-out buttons unless I did something stupid. Really, really : fun and free. Just couldn't get that with Arms. 當然,但如果你有黑翼斜坡的raid裝備,你將會獲得大量更多的怒氣。 除非你按英勇打擊,而如果你沒碰過怒氣短缺的問題, 那麼你將會把英勇打擊按的夠快而造成怒氣短缺的情況。 我們把怒氣正常化,但我們並沒有想要將怒氣完全地正常化。 裝備仍然會造成怒氣進帳很大的不同,而不是dps。 如果你可以,至少用相對同度來思考。 我沒有測試一堆狂怒天賦,只是在使用一個預先做好的武戰角色之後玩了十分鐘, 而他的差別有如日與夜。 的確,80級的狂戰怒氣代價仍然是如它所該有的樣子。 我並沒有開始一個灰色的按鈕,除非我做了某些笨事。 真的很自由及有趣。只是跟武戰的樂趣不同。 「譯註:我想他應該是在回答問題吧?一些句子語意蠻不順的。」 : Yeah, I'm actually more worried about things feeling good for Arms, because : Arms just doesn't hit as frequently as Fury, so the income is going to feel : spikier. 是的,我的確更擔心武戰,因為武戰不能按技能像狂戰一樣快, 而怒氣收入對武戰來說更像芒刺在背。 : Bloodsurge : As I suggested recently, we have already reverted the Bloodsurge change. We : don't want Slam to be that predictable. 熱血沸騰 就像我最近建議的,我們已經將熱血沸騰的改變還原回來了。 我們不想讓猛擊那麼可以預期。 : Bloodrage and Berserker Rage on GCD : Bloodrage and Berserker Rage are on the global cooldown because warriors were : just hitting them on cooldown now that rage is something they actually have : to pay attention to. 血性狂暴與狂暴之怒有gcd 血性狂暴與狂暴之怒有gcd只是因為戰士們現在更需要注意怒氣控制。 : We are hitting them on cooldown because right now we 100% NEED that rage due : to the current rage system and the rage starvation going on while leveling. : If the rage equation were tweaked so that we can sustain our rotations then : we wouldn't need to be hitting them on cooldown. 當我們昇級時,需要怒氣時就會按血性狂暴與狂暴之怒而讓他們處於冷卻時間。 如果怒氣方程式扭曲而我們可以維持我們的循環而我們不需要按這兩個技能。 : This is going to be a tricky thing to nail, and we knew it would be. There : are some warriors who interpret any limits on their ability to push their : buttons as being rage starved. Yet if you literally never pay attention to : the bar, then it isn't a resource at all. Your "sustain our rotations" could : mean that you should always be able to hit every button when you want to. : What is the role of rage in that model? We are taking a look at the ratings : decay as you gain levels. Now that the talent trees have lost so much crit, : haste and hit, they may be too steep. I just mention that as an example of : the kind of thing that is going to affect rage generation. 這將是一個棘手的問題,我們也知道這樣的情況。 有些戰士解釋這樣缺乏怒氣的情況限制了他們的極限能力。 如果你從未注意過怒氣條,那麼怒氣對你來說將不是種資源。 你的〝維持我們的輸出循環〞將是指你想按什麼鍵就按什麼鍵。 那樣子怒氣到底是什麼樣的角色呢?我們注意當你昇級時的效果遞減。 現在天賦樹損失了許多爆擊、加速以及命中,這樣會太大起大落。 我只說到那是個會影響怒氣生成的例子之一。 : And if you're worried about Bloodrage being used for activating Raging Blow, : then make it not an enrage : It's not really Raging Blow. It's the fact that rage isn't unlimited any : more, so now Bloodrage is attractive as a button to hit on cooldown. By : contrast, Tiger's Fury is not used on cooldown because you can push it at the : wrong time. The health cost isn't a serious consideration of Bloodrage, but : eating up a special attack is. 如果你不擔心血性狂暴被用來啟動熱血沸騰,那使他不是一種狂怒。 「譯註:這句好像有問題?」 那不是因為熱血沸騰,而是因為怒氣並不是毫無限制的, 所以現在血性狂暴是個吸引你去按的技能。 明顯不同地,因為你用在錯誤的時間,老虎之怒沒有被使用而處於冷卻。 在吃了一個特別攻擊之後,血性狂暴並不是你所需要考慮的技能。 「譯註:我真的不懂他在說什麼…」 : Enrage Uptime : We're going to continue to iterate a lot on enrage uptime. We want Fury to be : enraged a lot (say 60 to 75% of the time), but want them to have enough : control so that if they run into an unlucky streak, they can use one of their : buttons to become enraged. Enrage has a longer duration on our internal : builds, but we still want to avoid it being up constantly. 狂怒運行時間 我們將要繼續討論狂怒運行時間。 我們要狂戰長期處於狂怒狀態(大約60~75%的時間內), 但當他們運氣不好時,而無法處於狂怒時,可以使用一個按鈕就進入狂怒狀態。 狂怒在我們內建模組有較長的持續時間, 但我們仍然要避免狂怒是一直重複不斷地。 : [...] That's not really it. As I suggested above, we don't want Enrage to be : up say 60% of time, allowing your cooldowns to then push enrage time up to : 100% total. But if we make Enrage on a long duration that means it needs a : really small proc chance, which shifts it from being unpredictable to being : slot-machine-level random. I'm not worried that there is a sweet spot in : there somewhere where you often get Enrage procs to fill in the time in : between say Death Wish and Bloodrage. We'd rather lower the damage on the : Enrage talent, since getting to the Enraged mechanic is also valuable, : especially for Fury. 那並不是如此。就像我在上面建議的,我們並不想讓狂怒佔有60%以上的時間, 而讓你有機會把狂怒變成100%的時間。但如果我們讓狂怒有較長的持續時間, 意指狂怒需要改變一個小小的機制, 讓他變成不可預測的而成為吃角子老虎機器那樣的機器般的隨機。 我不擔心這樣會使得狂怒變成填滿死亡之願以及血性狂暴空隙的甜點。 特別對狂戰,我們比較想要降低狂怒(天賦)的傷害, 自從變成狂怒的手段是那麼有價值。 : Bloodthirst : The 3 sec Bloodthirst cooldown definitely makes us nervous, because it leaves : so few opportunities to do anything else in the rotation, so we're just going : to have to watch it. : [...] We might try 4.5 sec too. We just want to make sure Fury has something : to do within that window when they aren't enraged, and we don't want that : something to be Whirlwind. We also don't want to add yet another new warrior : attack just to fill that niche. 嗜血 嗜血的3秒冷卻的確令我們緊張,因為他讓狂戰在狂按嗜血之餘,沒辦法做其它事。 我們仍然在注意這件事。 我們也可能會試著4.5秒的冷卻時間。我們只是要確定狂戰不在狂怒時, 仍然有其它事可以做,而我們不想要的是旋風斬。 我們也不想加入其它新的戰士攻擊招術,只是為了填滿那些空檔。 : Booming Voice : It's fine for Booming Voice to be an optional talent. You can't view it : strictly in terms of rage per unit time, because availability counts for a : lot too. What I mean is if you had an ability that gave you 100 rage on a : very long cooldown, it might not be as useful as something you could rely on : more often. 震耳嗓音 震耳嗓音是個選擇性的天賦是很好的。 你不能認為它嚴格計算單位時間內的怒氣,因為可得的利益也很多。 我的意思是如果你有一個技能可以給你100怒氣而有非常長的冷卻, 他也不是你可以常常使用的有用技能。 : Deadly Calm : The intent is that Deadly Calm will often proc Inner Rage when it has : finished, However if you could use it while you were in Inner Rage then you'd : just use Deadly Calm to get around the rage loss that Inner Rage is supposed : to cause (and in fact, that might make the ability more limiting because : you'd be dumb to use it anywhere else). 死亡平靜 這個目的是死亡平靜將會常常觸發內心之怒當它完成, 然而如果你可以使用死亡平靜當你處於內心之怒時, 那麼你只要使用死亡平靜,就會補回內心之怒時的怒氣損失 (而事實上,這樣將會使得這個技能有更多的限制因為你會在其它時刻使用它)。 : Titan's Grip vs. Single-Minded Fury : Don't worry about the relative damage increases of Titan's Grip versus : Single-Minded Fury. We've made no attempt to balance those against each other : and won't spend that effort until we're happy with the basic rotation, which : we aren't just yet. 泰坦之握與單手之怒 別擔心相對傷害增加泰坦之怒與單手之怒。 我們並不希望平衡兩者之間的傷害,而且也不想花時間去做這些事。 : Heroic Strike : If you have 30 rage and Bloodthirst is on cooldown, then you'll probably hit : Heroic Strike. 英勇打擊 如果你有30怒氣而嗜血在冷卻,那你將有可能按英勇打擊。 : Recklessness still on GCD : There probably isn't a good reason for it to be, to be honest. We'll discuss : changing it. 魯莽仍然有gcd。 說實話,這並不是一個好的理由讓魯莽有gcd。 我們會討論改變它。 : Fury Rotation : Yeah, the windows are what we're going for. It might be that 6-10 sec : duration feels better. : It should be something like this: : No enrage: Bloodthirst, Heroic Strike, Colossus Smash, Slam procs. : Enrage: Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Colossus Smash, Slam procs, with Heroic : Strike just for excess rage. 狂怒循環 是啊,這是我們想要的情況。而大約是6到10秒的循環是最好。 它應該像是: 沒怒氣:嗜血、英勇打擊、巨像打擊、猛擊。 狂怒 :嗜血、熱血沸騰、巨像打擊、猛擊,而有多餘的怒氣才使用英勇打擊。 終於翻完了,有很多語意不清或不順的地方,煩請大家幫忙。 另外Raging Blow應該是一個新的技能,跟舊的熱血沸騰似乎不是同樣的技能。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.172.25
darkster:玩魔獸學英文 雖然都看不懂 08/08 22:08
orz65535:其實80到85初期怒氣收入會大減...因為爆擊加速跟命中 08/08 22:14
reaturn:從無印到現在,戰士的怒氣問題一沒有跟本的改善過… 08/08 22:14
orz65535:遞減程度太誇張了 08/08 22:14
rock5421:有太多新招所以翻譯上會卡是正常的 感覺意思都有看懂了 08/08 22:15
orz65535:可以想像一下假設都不換裝 你原先裝備提供的加速爆擊致命 08/08 22:17
orz65535:到85及只剩下80級的六分之一 08/08 22:17
orz65535:就算換上85級最初級的紫裝也才勉強還有三分之一 08/08 22:19
rock5421:完全不換裝感覺太極端了 這也符合他說不要用80的打85的 08/08 22:20
Blacky1128:狂暴之怒不是一直都有GCD嗎... 08/08 22:50
Blacky1128:http://wow.178.com/201008/75083288369.html 08/08 22:52
Blacky1128:轉貼一下大陸網站的翻譯網址 08/08 22:53