精華區beta WWR 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Apse / Spirit Belladonnakillz / As If Childs / Yui E*Rock / Conscious Flashbulb / The Kirlian Selections For Stars / Airline People (CDEP) Hammock / Raising Your Voice Trying to Stop an Echo Hammock / The Sleep-Over Series, Vol. 1 Hammock Music / Kenotic + Stranded (2XCD) I Am Robot and Proud / The Catch & Spring Summer Autumn Winter I Am Robot and Proud / The Electricity in Your House Wants to Sing I Am a Robot and Proud / Grace Days James Yorkston / Hoopoe (CDEP) Jose Gonzalez / Veneer July Skies / Where The Days Go Julie Doiron & Okkervil River / split Kahimi Karie / K.K.K.K.K. Kath Bloom / Finally Loopdrop / st Lynx and Ram / The System's On and It's Flashing Red Mahogany / Connectivity! (2CD + videos) Manual / Azure Vista Mark Swift / Ave Mavis Polar / Surrounded by Happiness RA / Wxfdswxc2 (CD+DVD) Saloon / If We Meet In the Future Secret Shine / Beyond Sea and Sky (CDEP) Sex Pistols / The Heyday Stafraenn Hakon / Gummi Submerged / Stars Lights The End Trembling Blue Stars / Her Handwriting Trembling Blue Stars / Lips that Taste of Tears V.A / A Tribute to Spacemen 3 Venetian Snares / Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole Venetian Snares / Pink+Green Yellow6 / Painted Sky Zephyrs / Bright Yellow Flowers on a Dark Double Bed -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.247.238