精華區beta WWR 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Adorable / Footnotes: Best Of (92-94) All Sides / Dedalus Almost Charlie / The Plural of Yes Anoice / Remmings Atone / Un An Below the Sea / Blame It On The Past Below the Sea/Miaou / Japan Tour ep Benoit Pioulard / Temper Boxstep / By Now Even Trees Buzzcocks / Singles Going Steady Carta / The Glass Bottom Boat Childs / Yui Christopher Willits + Ryuichi Sakamoto / Ocean Fire Destroyalldreamers / Wish I Was All Flames Destroyer / Thief Destroyer / City of Daughters Destroyer / We'll Build Them A Golden Bridge Django Reinhardt / Keep Cool…Guitar Solos 1950-53 Durutti Column / Fidelity Epic45 / Reckless Engineers Hartfield / True Color True Lie Highspire / Your Everything Japancakes / If I Could See Dallas Josef K / Crazy to Exist (Live) July Skies / The English Cold July Skies / Where The Days Go July Skies / The Weather Clock Kashiwa Daisuke / 5 Dec. Kraftwerk / Radio Activity Kraftwerk / The Man Machine Lorna / Writing Down Things To Say Lorna / Static Patterns and Souvenirs Louis Philippe / Live (2xCD) Lullatone / We Will Rock You... To Sleep: An introduction to Lullatone Manual / Confluence Math and Physics Club / st Math and Physics Club / Movie Ending Romance Math and Physics Club / Baby I'm Yours (CDEP) Parenthetical Girls / (((GRRRLS))) Plastik Joy / 3:03 Radio Dept. / Freddie and the Trojan Horse Secret Shine / All Of The Stars Silent Killer / Everyone Bleeds Spacemen 3 / Playing With Fire + bonus (2CD) Stars in Coma / You're Still Frozen in Time Thurston Moore / Sensitive/Lethal Wedding Present, The / El Rey Wedding Present, The / Live 1987 (2CD) Windy Weber / I Hate People Xbxrx / Sounds LP Destroyer / City of Daughters/Thief (2xLP) 部落格圖文並茂版 http://blog.roodo.com/wwrecords/archives/9206453.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.165.220.238
LUPESUN:ya epic45 140.127.186.3 06/11 16:52
bleached:婚禮禮物!!!!!!! 220.137.77.47 06/11 17:17
miniemi:太帥了140.127.174.180 06/11 19:46