精華區beta WWR 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Akron/Family / Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free Antony and the Johnsons / I Am A Bird Now Antony & The Johnsons / The Crying Light Bishop Allen / Grrr... Bon Iver / For Emma, Forever Ago Bon Iver / Blood Bank The Books / The Lemon of Pink Bowerbirds / Hymns For A Dark Horse Boy In Static / Violet By the End of Tonight/Tera Melos / Complex Full of Phantoms Clue To Kalo / Lily Perdida Dirty Projectors / Rise Above Eluvium / Lambent Material Eluvium / An Accidental Memory In the Case of Death Eluvium / Talk Amongst the Trees Eluvium / When I Live by the Garden and the Sea Explosions in the Sky / How Strange, innocence Explosions in the Sky / Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die... Evangelicals / The Evening Descends The Explorers Club / Freedom Wind The Halifax Pier / st The Halifax Pier/ Put Your Gloves On... John Vanderslice / Romanian Names Julie Doiron / I Can Wonder What You Did Misha / Teardrop Sweetheart Niobe / White Hats Nobody & Mystic Chords Of Memory / Tree Colored Sea Okkervil River / Don't Fall In Love With Okkervil River / Down the River of Golden Dreams Okkervil River / Sleep & Wake-Up Songs Okkervil River / The Stage Names Okkervil River / Black Sheep Boy (Definitive Edition) Okkervil River / The Stand Ins Phosphorescent / Pride Sonna / We Sing Loud, Sing Soft Tonight Sonna / Smile & The World Smiles With You Sufjan Stevens / Illinois Sufjan Stevens / The Avalanche Sunset Rubdown / Random Spirit Lover Swell Maps / Jane from Occupied Europe (reissue) Women / Women DVD Envy / Transfovista LP Antony & The Johnsons / The Crying Light Evangelicals / The Evening Descends Envy/Thursday / Split LP (LP + CD) Julie Doiron / I Can Wonder What You Did 圖文並茂版 http://blog.roodo.com/wwrecords/archives/9292963.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.56.163
bleached:最近卯起來進貨嘛! 220.137.75.132 06/29 19:10