精華區beta WarCraft 關於我們 聯絡資訊
有人po過嗎?? 以下內容可能有錯,而且有漏 因為有的我真的聽不懂啊... Crypt Lord -ready- Form of death, I come. -Others- For the Frozen Throne I serve on the frozen throne I'll see to it I'll consume the living and the dead I've heard the summons Time is fleeting My might cannot be matched Speak The scourge will devour all The strands of destiny weave only a web of death It was good to be the king Humans check in, they don't check out I'm the fifth beatle(披頭五...XD) And they say blizzard games don't have bugs(哈哈哈...) By Nerub Showdow Hunter(口音超重的傢伙) -ready- Want to see something real scary? -Others- We be chummin It be a pleasure Right Ya mon Tas Dingo Bah(???) HeHeHe haha.... Who be my next victim? Use my power(原力....哈哈) Direct my blade We are enemies in hiding Who do I kill first? Keepin' it real, up in da field The commander is a foo' Call me for your free reading You da badest soul in town Humans, they think they know everything You lack discipline Stop Whining Look at me, I'm happy Ooh, baby. My Bleed be burstin' Die Killing be easy Warden -Ready- My prey is near -Others- I am the iron hand of justice Let justice be said Justice will be sweet Let me investigate Understood Ash shalla no(夜精語是抄國外網站的,聽不出所以然....><) Have we reached a verdict Let the hunt begin Ben vi belly loo I can taste their fear Understood I shall be your executioner Only the guillotine need fear Justice may be blind, but I'm not Truth justice and the night elf way You think you're above the law? What we have here is a failure to communicate I hold you in contempt He's no good to me if he's dead Justice Has come They shall not escape I am the law(超...時空戰警!) Bloodmage -ready- Burning to Avenge -Others- Do you see something? This battle bores me It shall be done For now I am here, mortal For my people Evil is near The blood of the highborn is my birthright The ghosts of Quel Thalas cry out for vengeance I find your insolence....disturbing If you don't master your anger, your anger will master you...I should know Hi... my name is roy, I'm a magic addict. "Hi Roy" (什麼東西....XD) By the blood as a Highborn My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood which can only be repaid with at least twice as much, or maybe three times as much like if you went to hell, and it was full of blood and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe that would be enough blood....euhh, probably not...(Blablabla....) For Quel'Thalas They shall burn -- fUck mY dEstiny -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.174.152.137