精華區beta We2NE1 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 BigBang 看板 #1CMukrbX ] 作者: jrstudio23 (米米) 看板: BigBang 標題: [新聞] 楊賢碩表示「女兒出生於2:01是2NE1的好預兆」 時間: Fri Aug 6 12:12:35 2010 From: YG ladies, NATE news 翻譯: 自己 翻譯是自己翻的,如果有不好的地方敬請VIP們見諒&指教,謝謝喔~~~ After hearing unique words of congratulations from those around him, Yang Hyunsuk who has just become a father is becoming even happier. 在聽到眾人的祝福後,剛當爸爸的楊賢碩顯得更為開心。 On the 6th, Yang Hyunsuk reported to Money Today Star News "(Lee) Eunjoo gave birth to our daughter at 2:01PM yesterday.", "After hearing this news, several people around me said to me 'Seeing as your daughter was born at 2:01, it seems like 2NE1 will do even better in the future', I was really overjoyed hearing people say this." 楊賢碩於6日向Money Today Star News表示「EunJon在昨天下午2:01產下我們的女兒」, 「許多人聽到消息後都說"你女兒在2:01出生,似乎代表2NE1在未來會發展得更好",我聽 了之後很高興」 (很想翻"很爽") That is, several people are giving Yang Hyunsuk words of blessings, saying that they believe the time, 2:01 and 2NE1, the number '21' are closely connected. 不少人在祝福楊賢碩時都說,他們認為2:01跟2NE1有著密切的關係。 4 member girl group, 2NE1, who whipped up a storm of popularity last year as soon as they debuted, are scheduled to release a new album in the second half of this year, as a result, hearing these congratulatory messages is making Yang Hyunsuk even happier. 2NE1,四位女孩的團體,在去年出道後掀起一陣旋風,預計在今年下半年推出新專輯,所 以楊賢碩聽到祝賀詞時更加愉悅。 The reason is Yang Hyun Suk is the president of YG Entertainment, hub of the biggest entertainment agency, comprised of artists such as 2NE1, Se7en, Big Bang, Gummy, etc. 因為楊賢碩是韓國最大的娛樂中心 - YG娛樂公司 的社長,旗下藝人有2NE1, Se7en, BigBang, Gummy 等等。 Meanwhile, Yang Hyunsuk has made his marriage official with female artist who debuted through the group, Sweety, Lee Eunjoo. She gave birth to a healthy daughter weighing 2.78kg on the 5th at 2:01pm at a hospital in Seoul. 同時楊賢碩也向以團體Sweety出道的藝人Lee EunJoo正式求婚。她在5日下午2:01首爾醫 院產下2.78公斤重的健康女嬰。 Sharing their love for 9 years now, Yang Hyunsuk and Lee Eunjoo have finally become a 'mom and dad'. The mother and the baby are both healthy at the moment. 交往9年後,楊賢碩與Lee EunJon終於成了父母。母女目前健康狀態皆良好。 =========================================================================== 喔呵呵呵!! 老楊高興死啦!! 2:01!! YG真的是大喜降臨啊!!! 好棒 讓我們期待女孩們的回歸吧!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.85.8
imorange04:酷!! 不知道小孩會叫什麼名字? 期待下半年的YG進攻!! 08/06 13:32
ownimagine:借轉師妹版 謝謝:D 08/06 17:12
-- ╔═╗ ╠╦ ╠╦ ′ ‵o w n ╠═╣ ═ ╠╗鸞 ╚╩╝ ╦═ ˙˙i ╚═╝ ╣╠╦╗ ╔╗ ║ ╝ ══ ╠╗ ╬═ " 意 是你的 m ═╦╝ ║ ║ ╠╣ ║╝ ╣ ╔╗ ╬ ╠═ ╰─╯a ║╠ ╛║║ ╚╝ ║ ╝╚ , 微 g ╠╩═ 要不然,誰鳥那甜膩膩的笑容! 。笑 e -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.229.173.230
Anneptt:這則新聞還蠻巧的 女孩們一定會老楊的女兒很好 呵呵 08/06 17:59
w4mandy:2NE1大發~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XDDD 08/06 20:22