精華區beta We2NE1 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQ2MDIyNjUy.html 改編I NEED A GIRL 補上水管:(謝謝DANGO) http://0rz.tw/se4UY ONE: She like 5'3", maybe 5'4". I'd be starin' at her smile 'till my eyes got sore. Even though I ain't her type, maybe, I'm not sure. But I swear if you could see the love that I got for her, I could prolly convince you that I'm not lame. So do not get it CONFUSED, like a WRONG NAME. See my love be burnin' for her with a strong flame. But she's way outta my LEAGUE, no BALLGAME. Ain't it a shame though. But this feelin' is authentic, not fake, no. Type of girl I would ask out, late night chats on the phone and I'd ask her, "How'd your day go?" And I bet she got a halo, she's an angel, even in her name, son. See, her name means 'sky', when it's said in French, guess her parents named her after where she came from. TWO: Beyond outter-beauty, she's more than a little cute. She can rock any style that she's given, too. And her voice is just somethin' I could listen to all day, whether in a song or in an interview. Whether she's in leader-mode, like when she's so mature. Or when she's child-like, so innocent and pure. From Miss Independent, without help, to bein' childish and cute with her soft self. Got the cutest laughs, when she's doin' that I be lettin' out a sigh as my heart melts. It's how I'm feelin' when she laughs, and I'mma be real see that really is a fact. Rappin' be ill, so pretty and she bad, baddest female Seoul city ever had. THREE: Looks aren't an issue but, she got that covered no doubt f'sho. See to me, I think she single-handedly defines every quality that I be lookin' for in a girl. I love girls, girls I do adore. But there ain't no doubt she ain't easy to find, a QUEEN of HEARTS, she's ONE OF A KIND. I bet other girls wonder where she gets that swag, like, "man, I better get me some". Cuz on a scale of one to ten, she would be a certified 21 [2NE1]. And I ain't lyin', even with no makeup you know she stay fine, leader-like and playful at the very same time, I could really try but ain't no words I'd find, to just describe what this girl is like. Best that I can say is she's the perfect type, or just as close as any woman's ever gotten, to me. And I'm just speakin' honestly. 中文簡譯: 她像 5'3", 可能 5'4". 我是眼睛因為她的微笑被吸引 或許我不是她的類型, 可能, 我不確定. 不過我發誓你可以看見我對她的愛, 我可以說服你,我不是無聊 所以不要把它弄錯, 就像一個錯誤的名稱. 看我的愛在為她燃燒像烈火. 但她的路途和我不一樣,沒有交集. 這難道不是一種恥辱,雖然. 但這種感覺是真實的, 不是虛假, 不是. 是我會約出去的那種女孩, 夜晚 在聊電話我會問她, "今天過得怎樣?" 我打賭她有暈, 她是天使, 即使她的名字, 孩子. 看, 她名字的意思是'天空', 在法語裏的意思, 相信她的父母在知道她從哪里來後給她取名的. WO: 外在美麗的之上, 她有的是更多的可愛. 她也可以利用每種造型搖滾. 她的聲音就是我會聽的那種 一整天, 無論是在一首歌曲或在接受記者採訪. 不論是她的隊長風格, 比較成熟的時候. 還是她的小孩樣, 那麼單純和純潔. 從獨立小姐, 不需要幫助, 到軟弱的,孩子氣和可愛的她. 擁有最可愛的笑, 當她那樣做 歎息我的心在融化. 當她在笑那就是我的感覺, 我是真誠的當看見那是事實. 說唱成病, 那麼漂亮但她很壞, baddest female Seoul city ever had. THREE: 看起來是沒有問題但, 她無疑可以掌控潮流 在我看來, 我覺得是她一手包辦 是我一直在找著的那種質量的女孩. 我愛女孩, 我仰慕的女孩. 但是無可否認她是很難找到的, 一個女王的心, 她就是那其中之一. 我打賭其他女孩都想知道她是怎麼得到, 就像, "我也想要". 因為從1到10, 她可以得到21 [2NE1]. 還有我不是說謊, 就算沒化妝她還是很好你知道的, 隊長氣勢和愛玩的她在同一時間, 我真的試過但真的找不到任何一個詞可以形容, 要形容這是怎樣的一個女孩. 我可以說出最好的就是她是完美的, 或者就像是我從沒遇過的女孩, 對我. 我只是說出事實. 轉至百度2NE1吧 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 有些女生的夢想不就是一個男生可以為他做ONLY的事. 這首歌不錯^^,而且也是我們心中的女孩 THANK U BOY~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.217.225 ※ 編輯: lrip 來自: 114.46.217.225 (03/05 16:25) ※ 編輯: lrip 來自: 114.46.217.225 (03/05 16:27)
sunoodles:THANK U BOY~~ 雖然偷告白不可取 不過詞我很滿意XDDD 03/05 17:46
lrip:呵呵!!樓上也想告白嗎? 03/05 18:46
ojjma:超 級 棒!!!!!!! 03/05 23:01
Dango:水管 http://0rz.tw/se4UY 他在間奏的告白也很可愛 超棒! 03/05 23:46
ivy8287:完全是充滿愛意的歌詞啊好可愛!!!! 03/06 00:08
※ 編輯: lrip 來自: 114.46.217.225 (03/06 00:14)
jerryntcjc:是滿好聽的...... 03/06 02:23
eversilver:好好聽 充滿愛意啊~~(L) 03/06 17:32
w4mandy:太酷了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!大推 03/06 19:39