精華區beta We2NE1 關於我們 聯絡資訊
CL男飯真的好有才華呀 呵 上次改編INAG 這次是改編drake best i ever had http://t.co/yacWbkmd 英文很差就不翻了 但大家一定看得懂 有很多可愛的梗! Song by: emceeRANTSOM Video by: xLivinInSin Coordinated by staff at CLthebaddestfemale.com [The 1st international fansite for the one and only, Lee Chaerin] Best I ever had - (CL-Edition) Lyrics HOOK: You embody everything, all that I ever wanted, I ain't never feel this, way about no other woman. Other girls are fine and gorgeous, too but it's time I told the truth. Who do I think is the finest? All my signs'll point to you. Used to be a crush, now she got me deep in love. I'm just a fanboy, I could never get enough. Anytime somebody wants to ask about my favorite girl in the world, I just tell 'em that it's her. And I say, you the, you the best. (x4) She be jeil jal naga. Jeil jal naga. (x3) ONE: I know about agreements that your label has made, 'bout how your sisters and yourself may not be able to date. Several levels full of people who must say it's okay, before you date someone, and I ain't even sayin' I'm brave, but I would walk through flames, and climb the hig hest of peaks, to let you know you give me trouble when I'm tryin' to speak. That you're the only girl I'd think of several times in a week. That when I hear you or I see you in my mind I feel weak. That you're the one I think of when I rhyme on these beats, that you inspire every lyric that I write on these sheets. Say you're the baddest female, but you're kind and you're sweet, and still you set the stage on fire when you rhyme, you're a beast. I play your songs when I'm workin' and I watch your vids when I get home. I swear that I be addicted to you, I'm always gettin' my fix on. Your picture's up in my flip-phone, and I got your voice on my ringtone. more than lovesick, I got that love-syndrome. TWO: Ooh you're a goddess, so flawless, don't be so modest, you fly. You've been the hottest to walk this planet for the longest of times. You're more than fine, can't find the words that would start to define, just what you are, and if I met you I would probably die. Rockin' Balmain to KTZ, many styles from A-Z, Jeremy Scott, Givenchy. Dopest girl I've ever seen. Roll up on the scene with all the trendiest wear, you got your makeup on and plus you clearly styled your hair. But in sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on. That's when you're the prettiest I hope that you don't take it wrong. Your beauty truly shows in all your natural features, and that's my favorite look, it leaves me actually speechless. Been inspired since Fire, girl you ignited this flame, so when I see you workin' hard it's makin' me do the same. Never been so addicted to someone, who is to blame? If people ask me all I do is say your name. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.224.67.165
huibear0104:http://t.co/JwjwBMpn 去年的 02/29 11:22
letournesol:真的好可愛 :))) 連YG的禁令都進去了 XD 02/29 13:59
Dango:好可愛 :) 02/29 23:27
ayuky:他偵的很用心的在愛隊長擰耶 03/01 19:42
jane2004:這位FANBOY每次都要強調就算CL不化妝他還是很愛她XDDDD 03/02 09:44
tranquillite:愛意好強大啊!so sweeeet :D 03/07 20:23