精華區beta We2NE1 關於我們 聯絡資訊
CL&敏智-Please Don't Go This is this is you know this is 2NE1 若與你相遇 我的心就像雲霄飛車 失神地被動搖 最終卻回到原地 Up and down yes I’m going down 沒有停歇 我們的關係每天都在不停打轉 太混亂 我無法清醒 Let’s get down 在你身邊的時候 我只會毫無意識的笑 即使是暫時離開也會悲傷 我是瘋了吧 Tell me why why why why why 我們究竟為什麼非要這樣 你的想法也和我一樣嗎 bring it 我的心try to control I just can’t take it no more Tonight i won’t let you go (I gotta go) Please don’t go 在我身邊stay 今夜我不想獨自一人 Please don’t go 你的stay 會讓我對你的心意永不改變 My baby Let’s ride ride 在這夜晚的盡頭 Let’s fly fly 直到清晨日出 1 step and 2 step to the left to the left 1 step and 2 step to the right Yes I’m the baddest female Seoul cicy ever had 只要小心的傳達你的心意 說出來 讓我能夠明白 想要停留 tonight 在你身邊 失眠的夜晚對我而言如此漫長 若瞭解我的心意 why ya wanna leave me 因為是女孩 所以說不出口 Touch me hold me love me don’t tease me 說真的我喜歡 我的心意就是如此 下了決心站出去 你卻覺得負擔而逃避 Round and round yes we going Round and round 在等待中疲倦的我的樣子 我們兩人一天天反復著 bring it 我的心try to control I just can’t take it no more Tonight i won’t let you go (I gotta go) Please don’t go 在我身邊stay 今夜我不想獨自一人 Please don’t go 你的stay 會讓我對你的心意永不改變 My baby Let’s ride ride 在這夜晚的盡頭 Let’s fly fly 直到清晨日出 1 step and 2 step to the left to the left 1 step and 2 step to the right 我很不安 When i miss you 只是害怕你會離開我 這個夜晚很美麗 When i with you 不要離開 在我身邊stay Please don’t go 在我身邊stay 今夜我不想獨自一人 Please don’t go 你的stay 會讓我對你的心意永不改變 My baby Let’s ride ride 在這夜晚的盡頭 Let’s fly fly 直到清晨日出 1 step and 2 step to the left to the left 1 step and 2 step to the right -蟠桃(poyota百度空间) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.28.145
as8426523:我愛這首歌xD 妹妹們的合作!~ 06/19 08:41