精華區beta Wei-Lun 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這是我找到的歌曲 放出連結如果有不適請告知我刪除 http://myweb.hinet.net/home1/tonylee362/proudofyou.mp3 以下是歌詞 Proud Of You by Fiona Fung love in your eyes sitting silence by my side going on holding hand walking through the night hold me up,hold me tight lift me up to touch the sky teaching me to love with heart helping me open my mind i can fly,i m proud that i can fly to give the best of mine till the end of time believe me i can fly,i m proud that i can fly to give the best of mine the heaven in the sky stars in the sky,wishing once upon a time give me love,make me smile till the end of life hold me up,hold me tight lift me up to touch the sky teaching me to love with heart helping me open up my heart i can fly,i m proud that i can fly to give the best of mine till the end of time believe me i can fly,i m proud that i can fly to give the best of mine to heaven in the sky cant you believe that you lie down my way no matter how that is my love i ll never lose my faith see me fly,i m proud to fly up high show you the best of mine till the end of time believe me i can fly,i m singing in the sky show you the best of mine to heaven in the sky nothing can stop me spreading my wings so wide 要說我是許瑋倫的迷,我想稱不上吧 但是在新生代的偶像劇裡 我很喜歡她的自然,不作假 想起禮拜五搭客運回家,在台中路段看到閃黃光的救援車 當時想說可能又有車禍發生了吧 沒想到竟然是許瑋倫,感覺一切發生的太快 並不想要老天就帶走這麼一個人 板上的大家都希望她化為天使 我想這首歌很適合吧... 希望在10年 20年之後 我們依然還記得有這麼一個女孩被無情的死神給帶走 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.198.94
wuhuhu:推薦這篇文章 01/29 15:57