dying to be alive
I heard you crying Somebody stole my soul. 每當我聽到你哭泣便失魂落魄.
How could I be dying? 要怎么樣才是充滿熱情?
I turned twenty five days ago. 讓我回憶一下
We're all On the ground, 我只是暗自神傷,
Crying out. Would somebody save me please. 真的會有人來可憐我嗎?
(記住了這裡的ground,是一個伏筆.ground有地方的特指)
I won't sit aorund just thinking about, 我不會只是呆坐在那裡
The troubles that tommorrow brings 為明天將要來臨的困難所苦惱
I'm dying to be alive, yeah. 我會奮力拼搏.
I'm dying to be alive, yeah.
Lets not go through our lives. 我們不能允許
Without just dying to be alive. 我們的人生缺少了激情.
* * * * * *
The people you've touched, 你所接觸的人.
The way you've touched them 你和他們相處的方式.
I hope they've touched you too. 我希望他們也一樣的回報你.
'Cause in this life, It's hard to tell. 因為這一生,
What is false and what is true. 很難分辨對錯
(這裡也有一個伏筆,一定要注意.是和下文有對應的)
And we all come, Tumbling down. 我們都很脆弱,
No matter how strong, 無論多堅強
We all return to the ground 也會有逃避現實的時候
(這裡就是上面ground的對應了.這個ground就是他哭泣的地方.
所以return to the ground理解為逃避)
* * * * * *
Another day gone, A day closer to fate. 又一天,又一天隨著命運流失.
Soon we'll find it's A little bit too late. 可當我們發現的時候去已經太遲了
The things you see, The way you see them. 你現在所看過的事物,
Will never been seen again 以後永遠都不會再一次看到它
Let's go through life, Livin' on luck. 我們不在乎
Betting ten thousand to ten. 人生十有八九的挫折.
Mistakes I've made In this life. 這一生我們所犯的錯誤卻難說明白
I can't say why or when. 是何時又是為什么而錯
(這裡就對應¨那個What is false and what is true. 就是因為分不出對錯,
所以也就很難知道錯在那裡,錯在何時這裡的哲理是最絕的地方)
* * * * * *
But the thing that's strange is 但是事情很奇怪.
You only live once. 你只能生存一次.
And never look back again. 而且不可能再有回頭的機會
(也就是說後悔藥是沒有的!把握現在吧)
I'm dying to be alive, yeah 我會奮力拼搏.
Not trying to just survive, yeah. 絕對不會象行尸走肉一樣活著.
Lets not go through our lives. 我們不能讓
Without just dying to be alive. 我們的生活缺少激情.
And we all come, Tumbling down. 我們都很脆弱,
No matter how strong, 無論多堅強
We all return to the ground 也會有逃避現實的時候
In the days to come, 在未來的日子你一定會後悔.
You'll say "why did i wait?" 問自己:"我為什么要等待?'
Can't just leave your Life up to fate. 絕對不能把自己的人生交付給命運
You got to turn it around Before it's too late. 在沒有遲的時候,快清醒吧.
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw)
◆ From: walkabouts.m7.ntu.edu.tw