精華區beta WongKarWai 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《cle26 (我累了.................)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《hohsuehyi ()》之銘言: : : 王家衛拍的BMW廣告 : : http://a177.ch1.akamai.net/7/177/8123/v001/fallon.download.akamai.com/ : : 8122/hire1/downloads/Follow_WMP_PC.exe : 不好意思 沒有字幕看不懂耶 : 有誰能夠大概解釋一下意思嗎??? : m(_ _)m 有一個電影明星懷疑老婆外遇,透過司機的朋友請司機跟蹤她老婆。 以下是對白 Driver:You vary your distance. You stay to the rear, to the right, never more than a few cars behind. It's all about patience, percentages, timing. Manager:I wouldn't be asking you. It's just, I need somebody I can trust. He's on location all weekend. You know, this thing, this thing is driving him crazy. He's gotta know where she goes, who she sees. Driver:There are people who do this. Manager:Come on, man, not very well, they don't. He's a movie star! He's really sensitive. I mean, this thing is, like - it's eatin' at his brains. You know, I don't even think, there's anything to it, but it's - Look, I already told him abot you, okay? So do this for me… a favor for a friend. Come on. Driver:If you get too close, move into their blind spot. If you lose them, just keep moving. Hope for the best. Out in the open, distance is subjective. You can let the target ride the horizon, so long as you know their patterns. Manager:I just want you to meet with him, a meeting. What's a meeting? It's not gonna cost you anything. He's at the top - no, he's at - he's at the top of his game. Look, he's in a meeting right now. He's in a meeting right now. He's got these interviews coming up afterawards. Come on. I know they have an offer, but has the offer been accepted? Mickey:You know, it's impossible to describe how painful infidelity is. I mean, it just - ah - it just rips you apart at the seams. Driver:Does she know you spspect her? Did you confront her? Mickey:Do you have a wife? Driver:Not anymore. Mickey:Well, I - I'm not gonna lose mine. And if that makes it harder for you, then I'll pay yoy extra, whatever hell else you need. Manager:He's one of those people who… is so beautiful in one way and such a jerk in another. I mean,"Mickey, Mickey, how cloud you do that to me, man?" He can be like that. If you need any more, I'll give you some more. I really appreciate this. You're a lifesaver. Driver:The waiting is the hard part. Your mind wanders, wondering what it would be like watching your own life from far away. Driver:On foot is the same:distance, patterns, anticipations. Wife:Hellow, is this flight going to Brazil ? Woman:No, No. Driver:If the target doubles back, never react. Wife:I'm flying to Brazil. Rio De Janeiro. Woman:I'm fine, mother. Really, I'm alright… But my flight is delayrd… very late. Driver:Whatever you do, don't get too close. Never meet their eyes. Manager:What is it? What's this? Driver:I lost her. Manager:What do you mean, you lost her ? Driver:Don't ever call me again. Driver:There is always something waiting at the end of the road. If you're not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.231.234
slimchau:第一句應該是You vary your distance 218.168.189.216 10/20
jenycroispas:大家英文都好強@_@ 210.68.104.100 10/20
cle26:請受小弟一拜......m(_ _)m 220.139.121.114 10/20
※ 編輯: hohsuehyi 來自: 218.162.231.234 (10/21 00:47)
hohsuehyi:我打錯了~~ 謝謝提醒 已經改掉了~~ ꔠ 218.162.231.234 10/21