精華區beta WongKarWai 關於我們 聯絡資訊
以下對白轉自http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109688/quotes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ou-yang Feng: Before I took him to the villagers, I bought him a pair of shoes. It's because there's quite a difference in the fee paid to a shoeless swordsman and one with shoes. 歐陽峰:在我帶他去見那群村民之前,我替他買了一雙鞋,因為有穿鞋的和 不穿鞋的刀客,價錢相差很遠。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Blind Swordsman: Do you know the difference between drinking wine and drinking water? The more wine you drink, the warmer you'll get. Water will only make you feel cold. 盲劍客:你知道喝酒跟喝水的分別嗎﹖酒,越喝越暖,水會越喝越寒。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ou-yang Feng: The harder you try to forget something, the more it will stick in your memory. Once I heard someone say that if you have to lose something, the best way to keep it in your memory. 歐陽峰:你越想知道自己是不是忘記的時候,你反而記得清楚。我曾經聽人說過, 當你不能夠再擁有,你唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘記。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hung Chi: [to Ou-yang Feng] If I get killed in a fight, don't take people to see my body. I don't want to be talking corpse! 洪七:如果我死了,你不用帶人來看我,我不想做一條懂說話的死屍。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Huang Yao-shi: If you have a sister looking just like you, I will take her as my wife. Mu-rong Yin: Good. But if you back out, I will kill you. 黃藥師:如果你有個妹妹﹐我一定娶她為妻。 慕容嫣:好﹐我們一言為定。你千萬別後悔﹐要是你後悔的話﹐我一定殺了你。 (註:imdb的英文稿好像不完整?) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Woman: Why didn't you let him know I live here? Huang Yao-shi: You didn't ask me to. The Woman: [sobbing] You are too honest! 大嫂 :其實你跟他這好,為什麼不告訴他我在這里呢? 黃藥師:我答應過你,所以我一直沒有說。 大嫂 :你太老實了。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Blind Swordsman: My doctor said I will go completely blind when I reach 30. Ou-yang Feng: So how old are you? Blind Swordsman: Almost 30. 盲劍客﹕從小我的眼睛就不好﹐大夫說我三十歲就會失明。 歐陽峰﹕你今年貴庚了﹖ 盲劍客﹕剛好三十歲。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ou-yang Feng: [smiling sarcastically at Hing Chi] Was it worth it to lose a finger for a basket of eggs? 歐陽峰:為了一個雞蛋而失去了一只手指,值得嗎? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ou-yang Feng: [On Hung Chi and his wife leaving White Camel Mountain together] When I am seeing them off, my heart aches in jealousy. Once I had a chance to do the same. But somehow I passed it up. 歐陽峰:看著他們走的時候,我的心在妒忌,我曾經也有過這樣的機會, 不知為什麼卻放棄了。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ou-yang Feng: [to Young Girl] You can sell yourself for a better price than a mule. You understand what I am saying? 歐陽峰﹕如果要賣﹐你會比那驢更值錢。明白我的意思嗎﹖ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Blind Swordsman: Looks as if I shouldn't have come for this duel at all. Is it all right just to leave a hand? Duellist: By 'leave', it must be a life! Blind Swordsman: [after killing the duellist at one stroke] When I asked, becuase I knew you were no match to me. But you insisted on giving me your life. 盲劍客﹕我就不應該來這兒。 (刀客 ﹕你現在後悔太晚了。)←英文漏了 盲劍客﹕留只手行嗎﹖ 刀客 ﹕不行﹗要留﹐留下你的命。 盲劍客﹕你誤會了。我說我不該來是因為你不是我的對手﹐我說留只手﹐你卻要把 命送給我。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ou-yang Feng: [to a potential customer] For all these years, there must be some people who you don't want to mention or you don't want to meet again. Because they did something really awful to you. Maybe you want to kill them. But you dare not. In fact, it's really easy to kill a person. Not difficult at all. I have a friend who is great at solving problems. But he has been a little short lately. If you can give him some money, he must be able to solve your problems. Indeed you can think my proposal over. But be quick! 歐陽峰:這四十幾年來,總有些事你不願再提,或有些人你不願再見到,因為有些人 對不起你,你就想殺了他們,但是你不敢。其實殺一個人是很容易的,一點 也不麻煩。我有個朋友,他武功非常好,最近生活上有點困難,如果你能給 他一點錢的話,他一定能幫你殺了他,考慮一下。不過要快,如果不是的話... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ou-yang Feng: If you don't want to be turned down by people, the best way is to turn them down first. 歐陽峰:我知道要想不被人拒絕,最好的方法是先拒絕別人。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.240.162.18
aicar:謝謝S大 不過我的意思是我想找整部片的對白 07/08 22:46
aicar:但是還是很謝謝你 07/08 22:48
pinkunicorn:好熱心! 07/09 10:58