精華區beta X-Japan 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這次去日本,其實我5/1號有去看GOEMON, 只可惜附贈特典的ROSA cd在我看晚上7點的場次已經贈送完畢了, 無耐之下,只好藉著網拍的CD背面圖把歌詞給抄了下來。 看完之後,在跑幕後名單的過程聽了這首歌, 真的覺得YO大這一首歌的詞寫得好貼切電影。 我覺得這首歌把結局之後,把對主角的思念給描寫了出來。 嗯~詳細內容就不貼在這邊了 唄:ケイティ(Katie Fitzgerald) Word/Music:YOSHIKI Perform:VIOLET UK Feeling the wind blowing from the sea Caressing my skin with its breath To trace my memories carved in the sand I'd be crawling at the bottom of the oceam Kiss me softly in the daydream Love's undressing the sky of suicide-blue Embrace its beauty lost in the stream The stream of the clouds still blinding my eyes Will you wipe my tears if you are the rain Will you dry my face if you are the wind That's swaying roses, spreading the red Into the sky that'll veil and close my eyes I still see your smile. I feel so lonely without your love I bury myself in the sea of the dark side When I become the wind,I'll fly across the sky And whisper the scream Into the seam between two worlds The one we breathe and the one we dream When the love turns into ashes Will it survive with all its senses Or will it die before its life ever lives Still feeling the earth beneath my feet Letting the world suck my soul I feel so dirty to believe in Believe in myself and a phantom of the new sky Will you wipe my tears if you are the rain Will you dry my face if you are the wind That's swaying roses,spreading the red Into the sky that'll veil and close my eyes But I still see your smile -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.112.222 ※ 編輯: akujiki 來自: 118.167.112.222 (05/05 05:28) > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: akujiki (ak) 看板: X-Japan 標題: Re: [情報]ROSA 歌詞 時間: Tue May 5 10:54:51 2009 自己稍為試翻,有誤請指教 ------------------------------------ 唄:ケイティ(Katie Fitzgerald#) Word/Music:YOSHIKI Perform:VIOLET UK Feeling the wind blowing from the sea Caressing my skin with its breath To trace my memories carved in the sand I'd be crawling at the bottom of the oceam 感覺到來自海面的風吹過來 透過他的呼吸輕彿著我的皮膚 透過雕劃著沙子來尋找我的回憶 我願意在海洋底部漫步 Kiss me softly in the daydream Love's undressing the sky of suicide-blue Embrace its beauty lost in the stream The stream of the clouds still blinding my eyes 在白日夢中親吻我吧 愛情將天空渲染成憂鬱的顏色 想要擁抱它的美麗卻又消逝在雲霧中 雲霧始終矇蔽著我的雙眼 Will you wipe my tears if you are the rain Will you dry my face if you are the wind That's swaying roses, spreading the red Into the sky that'll veil and close my eyes I still see your smile. 如果你是雨,你會拭去我的眼淚 如果你是風,你會吹乾我的臉頰 那搖擺著的玫瑰散落下一地的紅 直入天際裡,將我隱藏並掩蓋上我的雙眼 但我仍然看得見你的笑容 I feel so lonely without your love I bury myself in the sea of the dark side 沒有你的愛,我感到如此的孤單 我將自己埋藏於海底深處 When I become the wind,I'll fly across the sky And whisper the scream Into the seam between two worlds The one we breathe and the one we dream When the love turns into ashes Will it survive with all its senses Or will it die before its life ever lives Still feeling the earth beneath my feet Letting the world suck my soul I feel so dirty to believe in Believe in myself and a phantom of the new sky 當我變成了風,我會飛越天際 並且向雲霧低語 進入到兩個世界之間的縫隙 一個是我們所活著的,一個是我們所夢想的 當愛情轉變成了灰燼 愛情是否會依然存活下來 或者在愛情萌芽之前就即將死去 依然感受得到大地在我腳下 任由世界吸取著我的靈魂 我感到信任這些是污穢的 我感覺如此的混亂地去相信 相信我自己與一個嶄新的幻想 Will you wipe my tears if you are the rain Will you dry my face if you are the wind That's swaying roses,spreading the red Into the sky that'll veil and close my eyes But I still see your smile 如果你是雨,是否會拭去我的眼淚 如果你是風,是否會吹乾我的臉頰 那搖擺著的玫瑰散落下一地的紅 直入天際裡,將我隱藏並掩蓋上我的雙眼 但我仍然看得見你的笑容 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.112.222 ※ 編輯: akujiki 來自: 118.167.112.222 (05/05 10:56)
koicocoro:推 好美的歌詞:D 05/05 13:03