精華區beta XBOX 關於我們 聯絡資訊
After Burner Climax After Burner T-Shirt 解開所有的EX OPTIONS After Burner 飛行頭盔 收集全部獎牌 Darwinia+ Red Darwinian T-Shirt 贏一場Multiwinia Squaddie T-Shirt 完成Launchpad level Dead to Rights: Retribution GAC 頭盔 在OFFICER或是更難的難度下Headshot 30次 GAC 裝甲 以OFFICER難度完成遊戲 Logo Shirt 拿到the Protect the Innocent成就 GCPD Shirt 不開槍完成任何一個關卡 Jack and Shadow Shirt 在OFFICER或是更難的難度下使用Jack and Shadow殺20名敵人 Doom II DOOM II T-Shirt 購買遊戲 DOOM II Marine Suit 通過全新的關卡"No Rest for the Living" Halo Waypoint Halo Waypoint Monitor 啟動Halo Waypoint Halo Reach Beta Shirt 參加Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta Recon Helmet 完成Halo 3: ODST的Vidmaster Endure成就 ODST Dare Helmet 完成Halo 3: ODST的Vidmaster Endure成就 ODST Helmet 完成Halo 3: ODST的Campaign Complete成就 ODST Hoodie 完成Halo 3: ODST的Dark Times成就 ODST Armor 完成Halo 3: ODST的Good Samaritan成就 ODST Shirt 完成Halo 3: ODST的Tourist成就 Halo EVA Spartan Helmet 完成所有的生涯里程碑 Lazy Raiders Safari Suit 購買遊戲 Safari Hat 完成遊戲 Left 4 Dead 2 Left 4 Dead 2 Hat(The Passing DLC) 完成The Passing的任何一個關卡 Gnome Prop(The Passing DLC) Playing 6 Mutations Left 4 Dead 2 Shirt 贏10場Scavenge Depeche Mode Shirt 解救地精人偶(Gnome) Zombie Hand Shirt 殺10000名感染者 Bull Shifters Shirt 贏10場Versus模式 Med Kit 完成五個任務關卡 Lips: I Love the 80's Chillin Blazer Achieve the Big Bang score in the song "Relax" Problem solver Achieve the Big Bang score in the song "Whip It" Lips: Party Classics Biker Guy/Gal Jacket Earn a Big Bang rating and hit all gestures in the song "YMCA" Teen Sensation Jacket Earn a Big Bang rating and hit all gestures in the the song "I Think We're Alone Now" Lips: Number One Hits Sassy Pie Sang one song Over the Top Sang one song Disco Boots Earned a Gold Cup Disco Kicks Earned a Gold Cup Shades of Infinity Earn an Infinity rating on a song Crystal Corduroys Win 20 challenges Crystal Mini Win 20 challenges Shades of "Lady Gaga" Earn the Superstar Grand Rank Magic: The Gathering - Duels Of The Planes Walkers Planeswalker T-Shirt (DLC2) Unlock all of the cards in 3 decks Magic: The Gathering Deck (DLC2) Unlock all of the cards in 6 decks MLB 2K10 2K Sports Jersey Win a Game in any mode MLB 2K10 Jersey Get Called up to MLB in My Player Evan Longoria Jersey Win Best Fielder in Franchise or My Player MLB 2K10 Batting Helmet Hit a Grand Slam MLB 2K10 Bat & Ball Win the batting title in My Player or hit 150 HR with your user profile Perfect Dark Perfect Aim Kill any enemy with a headshot Top Secret Complete a Special Assignment Scrap Metal Scrap Metal T-shirt Complete the first single player tournament Scrap Metal RC Car prop Complete all missions in the single player game to win this costume Sonic 4 Episode 1 Sonic The Hedgehog Mask 購買遊戲 Sonic The Hedgehog Suit 完成遊戲 South Park Cartman's Hat Complete a full level Kenny's Coat Complete the game Splosion Man Splosion Man T-Shirt Breaking your first piece of glass Big Science T-Shirt Completing the multiplayer campaign Toy Soldiers M 1917 Gas Mask 購買遊戲 Pickelhaube 完成遊戲 -- /-//-/ XBNB: http://xboxnb.blogspot.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.162.20 ※ 編輯: h211318 來自: 59.115.162.20 (05/02 16:31)
faang :有些好像還未上市@@ 05/02 16:33