精華區beta YAseries 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[Name ] Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive [Scene ] 剛好B,S,D,N,C五個人要對質 http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=exm4zGpuwYA&feature=related [Youtube] http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=4WAapKx2TvM [Lyrics ] I been lookin for a driver who is qualified so if u think that you`re that one step into my ride I`m a fine tuned super-sonic speed machine with the sun on top and a gangsta lean so if you feel me let me know (know , know) come now oh what you waiting for (for , for) my engine`s ready to explode (explode ,explode) so start me up and watch me go ( go , go ) get you where you wanna go if you know what i mean got a ride that is smoother than a limousine can you handle the curves can you run all the lights if you can baby boy then we can go all night goes from zero to 60 in 3.5 baby you got the keys now shut up and drive drive drive drive shut up and drive drive drive drive i`ve got class like a 57 cadalic got all the drive with a whole lot of boom in the back if you look like you can handle what`s under my hood you keep saying that you will boy i wish you would so if you feel me let me know (know, know) come now what you waiting for (for ,for) my engine`s ready to explode (explode , explode) so start me up and watch me go go go go get you where you wanna go if you know what i mean got a ride that is smoother than a limousine can you handle the curves can you run all the lights if you can baby boy then we can go all night goes from zero to 60 in 3.5 baby you got the keys now shut up and drive drive drive drive shut up and drive drive drive drive cause you play the game got what i got get it get it don`t stop it`s a sure shot ain`t no ferrari, huh, boy,i`m sorry i ain`t even worried so step inside and.......ride (x19) so if you feel me let me know (know , know) come now what you waiting for (for , for) my engine`s ready to explode (explode , explode) so start me up and watch me go (go , go) get you where you wanna go if you know what i mean got a ride that is smoother than a limousine can you handle the curves can you run all the lights if you can baby boy then we can go all night goes from zero to 60 in 3.5 baby you got the keys now shut up and drive drive drive drive shut up and drive drive drive drive shut up and drive drive drive drive blood up and ride ride ride -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.228.100 jessie123456:暗黑0rz.tw/8b5dm 12/19 02:05
snowshadow:我看到這終於懂了甚麼叫暗黑 是說原來這些歌都默默躺在 12/19 02:08
snowshadow:我電腦裡耶!!!!我都有 哈哈哈(不要報警抓我) 12/19 02:08
※ 編輯: jessie123456 來自: 140.115.228.100 (12/19 02:26)
maxisam:這首好像常常出現 @@" 12/19 04:17
maxisam:也蠻好聽的 節奏很輕快 也很有節奏感 12/19 04:18