精華區beta YAseries 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[Name ] The Pierces - Secret [Scene ] 0110 舞會中的歌 (D到舞會找S) [Youtube] http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=vCCjLsl6dgY&feature=channel_page [Lyrics ] *Got a secret Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save Better lock it in your pocket Taking this one to the grave If I show you then I know you Won't tell that I said Cause two can keep a secret When one of them is dead... Why do you smile Like you have told a secret Now you're telling lies Cause you're the one to keep it But no one keeps a secret No one keeps a secret Why when we do our darkest deeds Do we tell? They burn in our brains Become a living hell Cause everybody tells Everybody tells... Repeat* Looking into my eyes Now you're getting sleepy Are you hypnotized By secrets that you're keeping? I know what you're keeping I know what you're keepint Repeat* [spoken] Alison? Yes, Katherine I have something to tell you, but you have to promise never tell anyone. I promise Do you swear on your life? I swear on my life [end spoken] You swore you'll never tell x4 Repeat* x3 Yew two can keep a secret If one of us is..., Dead. x2 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.5.11
linjudy:推這首我超愛!!! 部落格也放這首歌!XD 12/19 09:43
maxisam:首很讚 很特別的唱腔 12/19 10:46
jessie123456:0rz.tw/a75hv 12/19 16:07
snowshadow:我想要耶 有人可以給我嗎? 12/19 16:32
natanicole:樓上不就有了? 12/19 16:41
ankie:這首超級無敵好聽~!! 12/19 22:55