精華區beta YAseries 關於我們 聯絡資訊
每次推薦一首 每天限制三篇 有欄位不確定則空白 按Ctrl+y刪除本行 [Name ] Lisa Loeb - Stay [Scene ] S1 17 [Youtube] http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=ka9mCmx9Jhs [Lyrics ] You say I only hear want to 你說我總是只聽自己愛聽的 You say I talk so all the time so 你說我總是這麼說,所以... And I thought what I felt was simple 而我卻覺得我想的太簡單 And I thought what I don't belong 我覺得我不屬於這裡 And now that I am leaving 現在我要離開了 Now I know that I did something wrong cause I missed you Yeah I missed you 但現在我才知道我做了蠢事 我想你 是的 我想你 And you say I only hear what I want to 你說我總是只聽自己愛聽的 I don,t listen hard 我從沒仔細聆聽 I don,t pay attention to the distence that you are running Or to anyone,anywhere 從沒注意過你逃向哪個人 哪個地方 I don,t understand if you really care, 我不懂你是否在乎 I am only hearing negative :no,no,no 我總是只聽到負面的 不不不~ So I turned the radio on ,I turned the radio up 所以我只好打開收音機 把音量轉到最大 And this woman was singing my song 裡面有個女人正唱著我的歌 The lover is in love ,and the others run away 一個好人墜入愛河 可是另一半卻想要逃走 The lover is crying cause the other won,t stay 一個愛人哭泣 因為另一半不願意留下來 Some of us hover when we weep for the other who was dying since the day they were born 我們當中有些人從出生到死亡都在猶豫不決 Well,this is not that I think that I am thrown 恩 這不是跟我以前想的一樣好丟棄 And I thought I would live forever,but now I am not sure 原本我以為我可以長生不死 (= =) 但如今我又沒那麼確定 You try to tell me I am clever 你試著告訴我我很聰明 But that won,t take me anyhow ,or anywhere with you 但是卻沒有辦法可以把我帶到你身旁 You say that I am naive 你說我太幼稚 And I thought that I was strong 而我卻覺得自己很堅強 I thought "hey,I can leave,I can leave" 我想"嘿 我可以一個人離開 我可以一個人離開" But now I know that I was wrong ,cause I am missed you 但如今我知道我錯了 因為我好想你 You said"I caught you cause I want you and one day I will let you go" 你說"我得到你是因為我要你 而有一天我會讓你離開" You try to give away a keeper ,or keep me cause you know you are just scared to lose 你試著放棄守護你的人 或是留著 因為你知道你害怕會輸掉 (這句我看不懂) And you say,"stay" 而你卻說"留下來吧 " You say I only hear what I want to 你說我只想聽自己愛聽的 我很喜歡這首 歌詞我自己翻的 翻的很爛很怪... 來個又強又大的大大水水們幫我修一下吧.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.186.8
maxisam:你可不可以調一下控制碼 Orz 12/19 00:57
※ 編輯: georgewesley 來自: 140.127.186.8 (12/19 00:58)
georgewesley:顆顆 改好了 XD 12/19 00:58
maxisam:第一行可以刪除說 XD 12/19 00:59
georgewesley:我懶的再改了 12/19 01:01
enpu:我超愛這首歌,當年第一次聽到就好愛 12/19 04:07
tiramis:這首好好聽 好多配樂都會用這首 12/19 11:23
snowshadow:這首沒有暗黑嗎 我想要 12/21 03:03