精華區beta YAseries 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[Name ] mika- happy ending [Scene ] http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=3lL6asjGgWc 第一季第六集最後面,Nate的爸爸未承認drug是他的,           讓Nate背黑鍋 :'( [Youtube] http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl4WN-aOWDY [Lyrics ] This is the way you left me. I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending. This is the way that we love, Like its forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. Wake up in the morning, Stumble on my life. Can't get no love without sacrifice. If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well. Mm A little bit of heaven, With a little bit of hell. This is the hardest story that I've ever told. (ooooo) No hope, no love, no glory. A happy ending gone forever more. I feel as if I'm wasted, And I'm wasted everyday. This is the way you left me. I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending. This is the way that we love, Like its forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. Two o'clock in the morning, Something's on my mind. Can't get no rest, Keep walking around. If I pretend that nothing ever went wrong I can get to my sleep I can think that we just carried on. This is the hardest story that I've ever told. (ooooo) No hope, no love, no glory. A happy ending gone forever more. I fell as if I'm wasted, And I'm wasted everyday. This is the way you left me, (Oh I fell as if I'm wasted) I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending. This is the way that we love, (And I'm wasted everyday) Like its forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. Little bit of love x 25 Little bit of love (I fell as if I'm wasted) Little bit of love*7 Little bit of love (And I'm wasted everyday) Little bit of love*7 This is the way you left me. (Little bit of love .. continues repeating) I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending. This is the way that we love, Like its forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. This is the way you left me. (Little bit of love .. continues repeating) I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending. This is the way that we love, Like its forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. This is the way you left me. I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending -- 個人最喜歡Then live the rest of our life, but not together.這句 :P -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.147.131
Onuris:我也很喜歡這首! 12/20 19:38
blueflyfairy:超好聽>/////< 12/20 19:39
georgewesley:科科 樓上要不要參加高雄版聚 喔 這不是問句 12/20 19:40
georgewesley:sorry 是一樓 XDD 12/20 19:40
georgewesley:我居然會被欄胡.... 12/20 19:40
blueflyfairy:哈哈抱歉 12/20 19:44
Onuris:"不是問句"是怎麼一回事XDDD 12/20 19:45
georgewesley:就是提醒你要去而已 ( ′-`)y-~ 12/20 19:55
snowshadow:來吧來吧! 12/20 23:22
jessie123456:暗黑又來了 0rz.tw/125fT 12/20 23:29
maxisam:這首不錯 我也有找過 XD 12/21 03:43