精華區beta civil86 關於我們 聯絡資訊
So Much In Love As we stroll along together Holding hands Walking all alone So in love are we two That we don't know what to do So in love Two so in love As we walk by the sea together Under stars twinkling high above So in love are we two No one else but me and you So in love Two so in love So much in love REPEAT Two so in love We stroll along together I tell you I need you oh so much I love I love you my darling Can you tell it in my touch As we walk down the aisle together We will vow to be together 'till we die So in love are we two Just can't wait to say I do So in love Two so in love In a world of our own Two so in love So in love Two so in love Are you and I Two so in love I hope you realize That you mean so much to me You're everything I ever wanted in a woman To touch To feel your body close to me I just want to hold you in my arms forever I love you baby REPEAT TO END -- 好奇怪ㄚ! 我一直都在找妳...也許妳不會相信... 不過妳對我來說... ...正是100%的女孩子ㄋ... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: xfiles.m1.ntu.e