精華區beta civil86 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Girl I know that there Are times when I Don't listen to you And maybe now it seems That I am untrue But give me one more chance And I'll prove my love to you And oh girl I'll do anything To be back with you I'll show affection And anything you choose And I'll do all this to prove That I love you I do love you And girl you know I love you and I care And if you ever need me I will always be there I'm missing all the love That you and I shared And oh girl You and I Should never be apart So can we try again And make a brand new start You know I love you With all my heart 'Cause baby I love you I do love you Now I lay me down to sleep You're not by my side My pillow's soaking wet From all the tears that I cry When I look in your eyes I don't see me anymore So can't we try it one more time Before you walk out the door And oh girl I'm sorry I didn't understand That all you wanted Was a sensitive man So I'll do all that I can To show you I love you Baby I do love you You know girl I love you so much I just can't understand How come Things can't workout for us If I can only tell you right now How I feel I know everything Between you and me Would be alright You know I love you babe ㄏㄏ...應selmer之請求...再po幾首All-4-One的歌... -- If you don't believe in yourself... no one else will....... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: xfiles.m1.ntu.e