精華區beta ck50th316 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首是去年大概10.10月出的吧.. 很好聽 很有感覺ㄛ! 我很喜歡.介紹給大家吧.. 如果找不到..寒假也可以跟我借cdㄛ!! 不會讓你們失望的啦!! Monday Morning 5:19 RIALTO At eight o'clock we say goodbye. That's when I left her house for mine. She said that she'd be staying in. Well she had to be at work by nine. So I get home and have a bath,and let an hour or two pass. Drifting in front of mine T.V. When a film comes on that she wants to see. It's Monday morning 5:19,and I'm still wondering where she's been. Cos everytime I try to call,I just get her machine. And now it's almost six A.M.,and I don't want to try again. Cos if she's still not back then this must be the end. At first I guess she's gone to get herself a pack of cigarettes, a pint of milk,food for the cat. But it's midnight now and she's still not back. It's Monday morning 5:19,and I'm still wondering where she's been. Cos everytime I try to call,I just get her machine. And now it's almost six A.M.,and I don't want to try again. Cos if she's still not back then this must be the end. At half past two I picture her. In the back of someone eles car.He runs his fingers through her hair. Oh you shouldn't let him touch you there. It's Monday morning 5:19,and I'm still wondering where she's been. Cos everytime I try to call,I just get her machine. And now it's almost six A.M.,and I don't want to try again. Cos if she's still not back then this must be the end. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 140.135.105.10