精華區beta ck54th122 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Standing under a velet sky The stars are shinin' in your eyes and ◣︻ Nothing else ever felt so right So why don't we just steal the night ◢◣' Music plays on the radio We're dancing softly, dancing slow when Moonlight falls in the afterglow it leads us down that stardust road ◆◤◢ (We'll) Find a place where we can see The fire of love burn endlessly▼ ︿ We'll fly away inside a dream And solve the mystery 】 ╭╮ _ ˙ , Say it's forever, you in my life (no more goodbyes) ╰╮╭┤╲↗ |┼ ╭ ┼╭╮╭╭╮ ╭╮╭ Let's stay together, say ╰╯╰┴ │ ╰╰ ╯ │╰╯│├╯\/├╯↓ it's tonight (you'll be mine) ←╯  ̄ ˇ  ̄, just you and me And let me love you <~Src~><~Des~>說:<~Say~> 作  者:[email protected] 投稿時間:2011.11.29 本稿件首次發表於批踢踢實業坊 Say It`s Forever written by Brain Hobbs/Stephan Berg arranged by Hans Jonsson all instrument: Hans Jonsson mixed by Hideyuki "AK" Akimoto Standing under a velet sky The stars are shinin` in your eyes and Nothing else ever felt so right So why don`t we just steal the night and Find a place where we can see The fire of love burn endlessly We`ll fly away inside a dream And solve the mystery Say it`s forver, you in my life Let`s stay together, say it`s tonight Say it`s forever, just you and me And let me love you Say it`s forever, no more goodbyes Let`s stay together, say you will be mine Say it`s forever, just let it be And let me love you Music plays on the radio We`re dancing softly, dancing slow when Moonlight falls in the afterglow it leads us down that stardust road We`ll find a place where can see The fire of love burn endlessly We`ll fly away inside a dream And solve the mystery Say it`s forever, you in my life Let`s stay together, say ot`s tonight Say it`s forever, just you and me And let me love you Say it`s forever, no more goodbyes Let`s stay together, say you`ll be mine Say it`s forever, just let it be And let me love you We`ll light the midnight sky We`ll color the stars with all out love We`ll see a new sun rising here just for us Say it`s forever, you in my lofe Let`s stay together, say ot`s tonight Say it`s forever, just you and me And let me love you Say it`s forever, no more goodbyes Let`s stay together, say you`ll be mine Say it`s forever, just let it be And let me love you Say it`s forever, you in my life Let`s stay together, say it`s tonight Say it`s forever, just you and me And let me love you ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.18 ※ 編輯: SlimeEditor 來自: 218.166.195.18 (10/23 19:41)