精華區beta ck54th122 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Don't look back to the sorrow ︿ ▂▃ I left behind Here's my real intention I hide I wish you were here, I wish you were here, and so just right by my side Need to be strong enough ▆▃ ▉︻︼﹨to swallow my pride I have been looking for ▋ | my own style Don’t give it up, | here comes the life Be alive, take it ▏ ∕Promise to find, yes I will ELISA Shining wings ▄▆ filled with wishes -euphoric field- Fly high, make it ︿Get to the new world that I seek Someday, so I believe ▆▇- a tale of memories <~Src~>想對<~Des~>說:<~Say~> 作  者:[email protected] 投稿時間:2012.01.17 本稿件首次發表於批踢踢實業坊 Don’t look back to the sorrow I left behind Here’s my real intention I hide I wish you were here, and so just right by my side Need to be strong enough to swallow my pride I have been looking for my own style Don’t give it up, here comes the life Be alive, take it Promise to find, yes I will Shining wings filled with wishes Fly high, make it Get to the new world that I seek Someday, so I believe euphoric field (English) Vocals: ELISA Lyrics: nbkz Sakai English translation: Emi Nishida Composition: TENMON Arrangement: TENMON Why am I standing alone in the twilight Let me go, no more lonely nights I take a deep breath under the hazy sky Feel like losing, but it’s gonna be alright Break through the night, go and try to fight Don’t be afraid, now is the time Be alive, take it I surely feel my heartbeat There’s no limit to my reach I say good-bye to my tears that I don’t need So believe in my dream Don’t look back to the sorrow I left behind Here’s my real intention I hide I wish you were here, and so just right by my side Need to be strong enough to swallow my pride I have been looking for my own style Don’t give it up, here comes the life Be alive, take it I have learned a great deal Brighten our sweet memories Hope there will be a future for you and me So believe in your dream Be alive, take it Promise to find, yes I will Shining wings filled with wishes Fly high, make it Get to the new world that I seek Someday, so I believe 夕闇迫る街の景色に 佇む独りで 霞む空 揺らぐ空気さえ ずっと何が探して 沈む暗い夜の 向こうへ走りだす 高鳴る胸の鼓動 振り切るゲージ 溢れる涙を蹴散らせ 夢つかんで 言葉にならない昨日には 心隠してる 無くした色 とり返すのは 切れた糸繋ぐよう 消えた音を紡ぐ 勇気を揺り起こす 忘れたくない思い 二人のメモリー あなたと作る未来 覚えていて 希望に光る翼 見つけ出すからきっと いつか新しい世界に はばたけるの