精華區beta ck54th122 關於我們 聯絡資訊
ef - a tale of melodies▆▇ ▆▇ ELISA -ebullient future- I wonder why my tears /' come at night Calling you, so like ◢◥ ◤▎\ a little child All the things▄▆ ▃▆▄▂▼\you have in mind I wish I could ◥)see your insides My love, you're ▏ ︼ 】巛got to feel it And if we put our 〞trust in you and me You know what our lives would be Oh, you are the one I believe <~Src~>想對<~Des~>說:<~Say~> 作  者:[email protected] 投稿時間:2012.01.17 本稿件首次發表於批踢踢實業坊 I try to hear what you say So I pray But you're fading away Don't go and break my fragile heart We won't fall apart 'Cause you're my only star I wonder why my tears come at night Calling you, so like a little child All the things you have in mind I wish I could see your insides My love, you're got to feel it And if we put our trust in you and me You know what our lives would be Oh, you are the one I believe ▆▇ ▆▇ /' ◢◥ ◤▎\ ▄▆ ▃▆▄▂▼\ ◥) ▏ ︼ 】巛 ebullient future 作詞︰Emi Nishida 作曲︰TENMON Love,I've got to feel it If you put your trust in me I know what my life would be Oh,you are all I ever need I try to hear what you say So I pray But you're fading away Don't go and break my fragile heart We won't fall apart 'Cause you're my only star I wonder why my tears come at night Calling you,so like a little child All the things you have in mind I wish I could see your insides I feel alone and empty You're far,that's why I can't bear to be Move on,but it's not that easy Oh,don't you know I still believe No one can stand in your way Here I stay There'll be another day Won't cry and get rid of scars Always in my heart Gotta find a way to start How am I supposed to know what's right Missing you, and I do lose my mind Just wanna be by your side I will wait for your love and smile I've been thinking of you,my dream... Every time I take a breath,fell brand new Open up you heart with my key Oh,can't you hear my heartbeat My love.you're got to feel it And if we put our trust in you and me You know what our lives would be Oh,you are the one I believe 永遠に一つの願いかなえて いつか未來を胸に抱きしめた 闇の向こうに消えるあなたの聲 腕伸ばしたど屆かない影追いかけ 走り出す世界が心傷つけても 握るその手を離さないでいて どこまでも強く羽ばたけるその翼 想いに隠した私を見つけて 瞳の奧で揺れるその背中に ただ伝えたくて叫んでも何もなくて 凍てついた鼓動が體切り裂いても 澄んだ笑顔を信じているから あの日に描いたその希望抱いて 悲しみの音を勇気に変えれば 果てしなく空へ鳴り響けこのめメロディ 溢れる淚を忘れはしないわ 希望給予一個永遠 有一天能在未來在心中懷抱著願望 消失在黑暗中的你的聲音 我用觸摸不到你的手追趕著你的影子 就算走出世界會讓心受傷 只要緊握著那隻手永不分離 到哪裡都能夠擁有強軔的翅膀 我要找到那隱藏的感情 映在眼中的那搖晃的背影 只想傳達給你,卻什麼也說不出 即使這冰冷的衝動把我的身體撕裂 只因為相信著你會對我微笑 懷抱著那一天描繪的那個希望 把悲傷的聲音變成勇氣 無盡的天空響起了悲鳴的旋律 不要忘記那流下的淚水