精華區beta ck54th122 關於我們 聯絡資訊
E1and Wishuhell Lyricist:E1and Composer:W.Lin, E1and Why you tryna keep calling on my phone And baby I just don't need you and need your love Can you shut your fucking mouth It's not that easy All the bad boys and bad b**ch You better know I'm toxic You looking like weirdo sh*t 會的事沒有幾件 Broke my heart and you left Can't even be called a Man I was dumb dumb But now we don't stop stop Gonna be on top We'll be Counting lotta guap (What what) Eenie meenie miney mo B**ches keeping wanting more I've be killing all this song Make a wish honey Wish you go to the hell honey Shh All the time I cry Now I can say goodbye Ay get outta my face What you tryna say Don't tell me a lie I won't Believe it Twice Without you I'm okay I'm ready for this game Yeah yeah 看我不斷催眠 像喝了杯 gin tonic Yeah yeah 看我不斷蛻變 Tryna catching the POV I don't care I don't play 你好 hello friends Yeah you gotta pray 偽裝能妥協 You so annoying F**king boring 這些 規定 講給 誰聽 When I need you And you need me Sorry Baby There's no maybe Keep one hunnid A little bit of psyche A lil bit of sweet but a little bit of savage I don't I don't really care you dummy But u better pay my money Pay my money and pay my bills Wait a minutes wait what the hell When i wake up in my stu You will see me wearing Jimmy Choo I'm starting new pages yeah 能打造新的位置 Cause I can see the light ay Cause I can see the light the light 我愛 不愛 火葬 其他 全部 丟掉 不要