精華區beta dreams-wish 關於我們 聯絡資訊
So much words i wanna tell you... so much love, so much dreams, so much wishes, so much memories, so much things about us, and so on. Can you find that i'm always there by your side whenever you need me or whenever you are left alone so longly and need someone to listen to you? Yep!! That's me! I'm the ONE who always be on your side and i'm always willing to be like this. Will you notice how much I feel about you someday? Or, will you be mine someday? i never want to push you to answer my questions, your know i won't, it's really stupid to do that kind of things. All I hope is that, someday you'll finally have all your courage, your wisdom, your beautiful soul, and come to me to tell me your very final decision. That's quite true that I always love to be with you. You know it quite well, and so do I. What will we be in the future? i don't know, we just keep waiting, just wait and see, someday we will find out Together.....:) Love Peace Freedom So, what do you think? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.132.29
Fri:Hi to see ya here! 04/19 23:19
Fri:I've seen you response my article somewhere...right? 04/19 23:23
MJrose:嗨嗨 04/24 17:34