精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《shone0431 (嗨翔)》之銘言: 1 5 6m Katrina I can't stop looking in your eyes. /5 4 But my words don't come out straight. 3m 2m 5 I don't know what to say. Oh no. On Monday I tell myself you gotta wait dave, Don't rush it. Don't anticipate. Take it slowly, It's ok. It's ok. 1 5 4 And I just wanna a chance to know you 5 1 To know the woman deep inside. 5 4 Yeah Yeah 1 5 4 And I don't wanna look back on life 5 1 To see this missed opportunity. 5 4 Yeah (To get to know you) 2m 4 1 5 4maj9 Even at the risk of looking like a fool to you. On Wednesday I casually walk on by To find that you're not there. I act like I don't care. But on Friday I catch a glimpse of you I tell myself don't hesitate. You just walk up and say hello! Say hello! And I just wanna a chance to know you To know the woman deep inside. Yeah Yeah And I don't wanna look back on life To see this missed opportunity. Yeah (To get to know you) Even at the risk of looking like a fool to you. And I just wanna a chance to know you To know the love you have inside. Yeah Yeah And I don't wanna look back on life To see this missed opportunity. Yeah (To get to know you) Even at the risk of looking like a fool to you. Katrina will I ever know your heart? 我想找六線譜,不知道哪一本書有抓,請大家幫個忙,大感謝! 沒看過譜有抓欸... 可是這首要彈的像CD一樣靠簡譜大概很難吧XD 而且應該是有兩把吉他 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.200.116 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.248.60
shone0431:謝謝 04/18 17:34