精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《[email protected] (喜歡的原罪)》之銘言: > 如提 很喜歡 > 有大大可以提供一下嗎 > 感激不盡~~~~ 卡薩布蘭加的和絃 Casablanca     Bertie Higgins Am Dm I fell in love with you watching Casablanca G7 C Back row of the drive-in show in the flickering light E7 Am Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars          became champagne and Dm caviar G7 Am Making love on a long hot summers night Am Dm I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca G7 C Holding hands 'neath the paddle fans in Rick's candlelit cafe E7 Hiding in the shadows from the spots Am Moroccan moonlight in your eyes G7 Am A7 Making magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet Dm G C A7 Oh! A kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca Dm G C But a kiss is not a kiss without your sigh Am Dm Please come back to me in Casablanca G7 Am I love you more and more each day as time goes by I guess there're many broken hearts in Casablanca You know I've never really been there So, I don't know I guess our love story will never be seen            on the big wide silver screen But it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go I love you more and more each day as time goes by -- 好康訊息! Openfind 提供免費撥接電話:40508888 帳號:openfind 密碼:openfind -- http://bbs.openfind.com.tw ※來源:61.230.*
timer:..這唉低夠屌.... 220.139.58.194 11/26
karney:推一個 59.113.139.63 11/27
mavrix:這ID真醒目... 140.117.189.46 11/27