精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《[email protected] ()》之銘言: : 那天看電視剛好看到艾薇兒用木吉他彈 : 有不一樣滴感覺~想玩玩看~^^~ : 高手大大麻煩回給我或是寄給我喔~ 不確定版.... 剛剛稍微抓了一下.. 重複的就不打了.. 前奏 E #Cm7 Badd11 Aadd9 #Cm7 Badd11 (我沒按#Re,因為我覺得加了#Re反而怪怪的) 4 2 |----|----|----|- |----|----|----|- |----|----|----|- |----|----|-(?)|- |----|----|-●-|- |----|----|-●-|- |----|----|-●-|- |----|----|-●-|- |-●-|----|----|- |-●-|----|----|- |----|----|----|- |----|----|----|- E #Cm7 Badd11 Aadd9 You held my hand and walked me home, I know 以下重複... While you gave me that kiss, it went something like this it made me go oh oh You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love Guys are so hard to trust A #Cm Did I not tell you that I'm not like that girl? A B The one who gives it all away #Cm A E B Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time? 重複 Did you think that it was somethin I was gonna do, and cry? #Cm A Don't try to tell me what to do E B #Fm Don't try to tell me what to say B You're better off that way A #Gm *This guilt trip that you've put me on won't mess me up I've done no wrong   #Fm A B Any thoughts of you and me have gone away --- 嗯..大概是這樣.. 用木吉他彈的話,我覺得這樣還蠻順的.. 只是有些地方不是很確定.. 因為原版的蠻吵的..和音大聲,bass音又不明顯. 剛剛發現抓得到譜...... http://www.mysongbook.com/tab-tab_download-id_tablature=38790.htm -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.196.53 ※ 編輯: timer 來自: 220.137.196.53 (08/08 23:27)