精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
轉錄一下之前PO在Jason Mraz板的。 作者: DavinTsai (吉他家教招生中!!) 看板: JasonMraz 標題: Re: [分享] 一個表演場合唱了兩首曲子 時間: Fri Aug 28 07:58:27 2009 ※ 引述《DavinTsai (吉他家教招生中!!)》之銘言: : 標題: [分享] 一個表演場合唱了兩首曲子 : 時間: Tue Aug 25 23:34:49 2009 : : 今天回家看到影片,真的是很慘不忍聽啊= =... : : 不過這玩意兒...唱得開心就好了嘛XD,Jason Mraz : : 的歌真的很棒,也很高興可以唱他的曲子! : : 真的是有夠難唱,請各位多包含XD : : Please Don't Tell Her : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q42Giz2vmDE
: : Geek In The Pink : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5I3vcRb31c
: : -- : : 大學從我身上爬起來,一邊提褲子一邊冷笑對我說:『青春留下,你走!』 : 我此時此刻才明白: : 『原來不是我上了大學,而是大學上了我。』 : http://davintsai.pixnet.net : : -- : ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) : ◆ From: 115.43.172.20 : 推 hikkiyo:推 08/26 00:24 : 推 hikkiyo:原po是否願意分享geek in the pink的譜我好想要:s 08/26 21:11 : 推 Irvingoo:.............. 08/27 19:18 : → DavinTsai:好啊,我抽空打好再貼過來:) 08/27 22:24 這首我是照他在EBS那場Live抓的,然後有降了一個Key play,所以影片裡我是Play Am。 刷法大概長相是Slow Soul,但要配合切悶音才夠感覺。每一個和弦都是四拍,()裡面的ꠊ 潃茤M弦一共四拍。然後他的詞都太長太多了啦XD所以根本無法排版。 Intro:Bm7 G Em (D A) Bm7 G Em (D A) Bm7 G well let the geek in the pink take a stab at it if you like the way I'm Em thinkin' baby wink at it i may be skinny at times but I'm fat full 'a rhymes (D A) pass me the mic and I'm a grab at it Bm7 a well isn't it delicious crazy way that i'm kissin'cause baby G listen to this don't wanna miss it while it's hittin' Em sometimes you gotta fit in to get in but (D A) don't ever quit cuz soon i'm gonna let you in but see Bm7 G Em i don't care what you might think about me you can vibe without me if you (D A) Bm7 G want i could be the one to take you home baby we could rock the night alone Em if we never get down it wouldn't be a let down (D A) but sugar don't forget what you already know Bm7 G i could be the one to turn you out we could be the talk across the town Em don't judge me by the color, confuse it for another you might (D A) regret what you let slip away Like the geek in the pink Bm7 G Em (D A) Bm7 well this relationship fodder don't mean to bother nobody but cupid's G Em automatic musta fired multiple shots at her because she fall in love too (D A) often that's what the matter at least I talk about it keep a pattern of Bm7 G flattery and a she was staring through the doorframe eyeing me down like Em already a bad boyfriend well she can get her toys outta the drawer then cause (D A) i ain't comin' home, i don't need that attention, see Bm7 G Em i don't care what she might think about me she'll get by without me if you (D A) Bm7 G want i could be the one to take her home baby we could rock the night alone Em if we never get down it wouldn't be the let down (D A) but sugar don't forget what you already know Bm7 G i could be the one to turn you out We could be the talk across the town Em don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another you might (D A) regret what you let slip away G Bm7 #F hey baby look at me go from zero to hero Bm7 you better take it from a geek like me G Bm7 well i can save you from unoriginal dum-dums who wouldn't care if you #Cdim #F com...plete them or not Bm7 so what I've got a short attention span a coke in my hand G Em because i'd rather have the afternoon, relax and understand My hip hop and (D A) flip flops it don't stop with the light rock a shot to mock you kinda puts me Bm7 G in the tight spot the hype is nothing more than hoo-hah so i'm developing a Em language and i'm calling it my own so take a peek into the speaker and you'll (D A) see what i mean that on the other side the grass is greener Em Bm7 #Cdim i don't care what you might think about me you'll get by without me if you #F Bm7 G want i could be the one to take you home baby we could rock the night alone Em if we never get down it wouldn't be a let down (D A) but sugar don't forget what you already know Bm7 G i could be the one to turn you out we could be the talk across the town Em don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another you might (D A) regret what you let slip away like the geek in the pink -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.150.28
a801393:實在太感謝了XD!! 刷法好像有點難XP 看影片試試看 04/08 13:56