精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
      F C Everybody needs a little time away   Bb  I heard her say   C Dm C  From each other  F C Even lovers need a holiday  Bb C Dm C Far away from each other  Dm Bb Hold me now Dm F  It's hard for me to say I'm sorry  Dm Bb Csus4 C I just want you to stay  F Bb C After all that we've been through  Dm Bb  I will make it up to you  C Dm Bb C I promise to  F C And after all that's been said and done Dm  You're just the part of me Csus4 C Csus4 C  I can't let go  F C Couldn't stand to be kept away Bb  Just for the day C Dm C  From your body  F C Wouldn't wanna be swept away  Bb C Dm C  Far away from the one that I love  Dm Bb Hold me now Dm F  It's hard for me to say I'm sorry  Dm Bb Csus4 C I just want you to know  Dm Bb Hold me now Dm F  I really want to tell you I'm sorry  Dm Bb Csus4 C I could never let you go   F Bb C After all that we've been through  Dm Bb  I will make it up to you  C Dm Bb C I promise to  F C And after all that's been said and done Dm C  You're just the part of me I can't let go  G# C# Eb After all that we've been through     Fm C#  I will make it up to you    Eb Fm C# Eb I promise to {Solo in G: G# Eb Fm Eb G# Eb } Fm Ebsus4 Eb  You're gonna be the lucky one 出處:http://www.e-chords.com 很不錯的網站 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.71.111.249