精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
剛好前陣子抓完 祝你表演順利啦! 這個影片給你參考一下 應該會很有幫助:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsbNESPbMws
Chris Daughtry- Home 前奏[G Cadd9] x2 G Cadd9 G Cadd9 I'm staring out into the night, Trying to hide the pain. G Cadd9 I'm going to the place where love Em D/#F Cadd9 And feeling good don't ever cost a thing. Em D/#F Cadd9 And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain. G D/#F Cadd9 Well I'm going home, Back to the place where I belong, D/#F Em D/#F Cadd9 And where your love has always been enough for me. G D/#F Cadd9 D/#F I'm not running from. No, I think you got me all wrong. Em D/#F Cadd9 I don't regret this life I chose for me. Em D/#F Cadd9 But these places and these faces are getting old, G D/#F Cadd9 D/#F G D/#F Cadd9 So I'm going home. G Cadd9 G Cadd9 The miles are getting longer, it seems, The closer I get to you. G Cadd9 I've not always been the best man or friend for you. Em But your love remain true. D/#F Cadd9 Em D/#F Cadd9 And I don't know why. You always seem to give me another try. G D/#F Cadd9 Well I'm going home, Back to the place where I belong, D/#F Em D/#F Cadd9 And where your love has always been enough for me. G D/#F Cadd9 D/#F I'm not running from. No, I think you got me all wrong. Em D/#F Cadd9 I don't regret this life I chose for me. Em D/#F Cadd9 But these places and these faces are getting old, Dsus2 Cadd9 G/B Be careful what you wish for, 'Cause you just might get it all. Dsus2 Cadd9 Dsus2 You know you just might get it all And then some you don't want. Cadd9 G/B Be careful what you wish for, Cause you just might get it all. Dsus2 Cadd9 [Em→D/#F→Cadd9]x2 You just might get It all, yeah. G D/#F Cadd9 Well I'm going home, Back to the place where I belong, D/#F Em D/#F Cadd9 And where your love has always been enough for me. G D/#F Cadd9 D/#F I'm not running from. You know I think you got me all wrong. Em D/#F Cadd9 I don't regret this life I chose for me. Em D/#F Cadd9 But these places and these faces are getting old, Em D/#F Cadd9 Say these places and these faces are getting old G D/#F Cadd9 G D/#F Cadd9 So I’m going home [I’m going home] x n Em → D/#F → Cadd9 → G -- www.wretch.cc/blog/streetmusic -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.192.31.18
seda:大感謝!!有影片太好哩~ 04/16 19:44