精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《lovelyj (幸福蝴蝶^_^)》之銘言: : 麻煩各位強者了 : orz : 簡單一點即可 4/1 1/3 6m I could stay awake just to hear you breathing 4 3m Watch you smile while you are sleeping 2m While you far away and dreaming 1 5/7 6m I could spend my life in this sweet surrender 4 1/3 2m I could stay lost in this moment forever 3/1 4 5 Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure 1 5/7 2m * I don't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna fall asleep 4 5 'Coz I'd miss you baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 1 5/7 2m 'Coz even when I dream of you The sweetest dream would never do 4 5 I'd still miss you baby And I don't wanna miss a thing Laying close to you Feeling your heart beating And I'm wondering what you're dreaming Wondering if it's me you're seeing Then I kiss your eyes And thank God we're together And I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever Forever and ever * Repeat I don't wanna miss one smile I don't wanna miss one kiss 'Coz I just wanna be with you Right here with you just like this I just wanna hold you close I feel your heart so close to mine And just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time, Yeah yeah ah * Repeat I don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep 'Coz I'd miss you baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 'Coz even when I dream of you I don't wanna fall asleep I don't wanna miss a thing * Repeat Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep 'Coz I'd miss you baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 神到啦>""< 剛好看到 只是複製不起來 所以小弟重抄了一遍 有些格子對不準請包含 那我就只抄一段了....就降 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.116.182.65
lanxcya:有個1/3寫成3/1了... 05/25 22:36