精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[和絃]James Blunt - I'll Be Your Man http://blog.xuite.net/tooodark/musicstation/47525400 又見放克~~刷吧刷吧 I'll Be Your Man James Blunt KEY: A PLAY: A [Intro]∣A ∣E ∣F#m ∣D ∣ ∣A ∣E ∣F#m ∣D ∣ Too many voices, too many noises Invisible wires keeping us apart ∣A      ∣E ∣ So many choices, but they're all disappointments ∣F#m ∣D ∣ And they only steal me away from you ∣Bm ∣D ∣ Climb into our own private bubble  Let's get into all kinds of trouble ∣A     ∣E ∣ ★Slide over here let your hands feel the way ∣F#m ∣D ∣ There's no better method to communicate ∣A        ∣E ∣ Girl stop your talking words just get in the way ∣F#m ∣D ∣ I'll be your man (1) ∣Bm ∣D ∣ So baby come over   from the end of the sofa ∣A ∣E ∣F#m ∣D ∣ I'll be your man   I'll be your man ∣A     ∣E ∣ So many faces, staring at their shoelaces ∣F#m ∣D ∣ When all anyone wants is to be seen ∣A     ∣E ∣ So tonight let's be honest We only want to be wanted ∣F#m ∣D ∣ And darling you got me wanting you ∣Bm ∣D ∣ Everything that I'm trying to say  Just sounds like a worn out clich? (back to ★) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.224.176.154 ※ 編輯: tooodark 來自: 125.224.176.154 (07/02 20:46)
q1a22001:好舒服的歌~ 07/03 02:52
oncelove:塗黑推 07/03 09:18
rockhigh:好棒!! 07/04 11:41