精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《jianlun (健健)》之銘言: : 歌名:love you 'till the end : 演唱者:The Pogues Key:B Play:A Capo:2 前奏:| A | A | D | D | A | A | D | D | | A | A | D | D | A | A | D | D | : 歌詞: A : I just want to see you D : When you're all along A D : I just want to catch you if I can E D A : I just want to be there when the morning light explodes E : On your face,it radiates D : I cannot escape A D A D : I love you till the end A D : I just want to tell you nothing you don't want to here A D : All I want is for you to say E D A : Why don't you just take me where I've never been before E D : I know you want to hear me catch my breath A D : I love you till the end A D : I love you till the end 間奏:| A | A | D | D | A | A | D | D | | E | E | D | A | E | E | D | D | A D : I love you till the end A D : I love you till the end A : I just want to be there D : When we're caught in the rain A D : I just want to see you laugh,not cry E D A : I just want to feel you when the night puts on its cloak E : I'm lost for words don't tell me D A D : 'Cause all I can say ,'I love you till the end' A D : I love you till the end 間奏:| E | E | D | A | E | E | D | D | A D : I love you till the end A D : I love you till the end A D : I love you till the end A D : 'Cause all I can say ,'I love you till the end' A D : I love you till the end -- 手鈍吉他手日誌http://blog.xuite.net/wubaii/diary -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.127.138.13