精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
原調:Fm capoX1 play:Em |Em |G |D |A |X4(前奏) |Em | I remembered black skies (There was nothing in sight) |G |D |A | the lightning all around me (but memories left abandoned) |Em | I remembered each flash (There was nowhere to hide) |G |D |A | as time began to blur (the ashes fell like snow) |Em | Like a startling sign (And the ground caved in) |G |D |A that fate had finally found me (between where we were standing) |C | C | And your voice was all I heard (And your voice was all I heard) |A | A | That I get what I deserve (That I get what I deserve) |Em | So give me reason |G | to prove me wrong |D |A | to wash this memory clean |Em |G |D | Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes |Em | Give me reason |G | to fill this hole |D |A | connect the space between |C | C | Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies |D | D | Em |G |D |A | Across this new divide 2X |Em | Give me reason |G | to fill this hole |D |A | connect the space between |C | C | D Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies |D | Em | Across this new divide 間奏 | Em A |X4 |Em |G | In every loss / in every lie |D |A | In every truth that you'd deny |Em |G | And each regret / and each goodbye |D |A | was a mistake to great to hide |C | C | And your voice was all I heard |A | A | That I get what I deserve |Em | So give me reason |G | to prove me wrong |D |A | to wash this memory clean |Em |G |D | Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes |Em | Give me reason |G | to fill this hole |D |A | connect the space between |C | C | Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies |D | D | Em |G |D |A | Across this new divide -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.196.137
rockalex:這首應該是Fm調吧 應該要夾一格 03/04 23:30
mvpjalen:謝謝指出錯誤,我真的忘了打進去了 03/05 00:57
※ 編輯: mvpjalen 來自: 114.46.196.137 (03/05 00:58)