精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Push written by Avril Lavigne and Evan Taubenfeld │↑↑ ↑↑↓ ↑↓↑ ↑↓↑↓│ │── ─── ─── ────│  ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ 4 Been seeing too much of you lately 1 And you're starting to get on my nerves 4 This is exactly what happened last time 1 And it's not what we deserve 4 It's a waste of my time lately 1 And I'm running out of words 4 If it's really meant to be 5 Then you can find a way to say Chorus: 1 That maybe you should just shut up 5 Even when it gets tough 2m 4 Baby 'cause this is love 1 And you know when push comes to shove 5 It's gonna take the both of us 2m 4 Baby this is love, baby this is love 4 1 4 1 Love, love, love 4 It's really great to be with you 1 This is how I could spend my life 4 But I'm capable of taking care of myself 1 So if you f**k this up then go take a hike 4 It's a waste of my time shaking 1 I'm not going out to search 4 If it's really meant to be 5 Then you can find a way to say [Repeat chorus] 2m 1/3 4 You and me, we can both start over 1/3 2m Just the two of us, we can get a little closer 1/3 4 5 So follow me, honestly and you will see... [Repeat chorus x2] 4 1 2m 4 4 Love, love, love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 18.95.5.244 ※ 編輯: evanzxcv 來自: 18.95.5.244 (03/16 08:55)