精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Intro & Verse:Am Am7 G G7 F F7 C7 Chorus: E E7 Am Am7 *2 Bridge: C E F G *2 我最近也剛好在練這首, 比較重要的是要注意切音喔! ※ 引述《[email protected] (心靈匱乏??)》之銘言: : 這首好聽的譜~ : 我逛了超多網站都沒有 : 版上的各位高手麻煩幫個忙替我抓個譜 謝謝!! : Now I was sitting waiting wishing : you believed in superstitions : Then maybe you'd see the signs : But Lord knows that this world is cruel : And I ain't the Lord, no I'm just a fool : And in loving somebody don't make them love you : Must I always be waiting waiting on you? : Must I always be playing playing the fool? : I sing ya songs I dance a dance : I gave ya friends all a chance : Putting up with them wasn't worth never having you : And maybe you been through this before : But its my first time : So please ignore : The next few lines cause they're directed at you : I cant always be waiting waiting on you : I cant always be playing playing your fool : I keep playing your cards : But its not my scene : Wont this plot not twist? : I have no place to read? : Keep building me up, then shooting me down : Well im already down : Just wait a minute : Just sitting waiting : Just wait a minute : Just sitting waiting : Well if I was in your position : Id put down all my ammunition : I'd wondered why'd it taken me so long : But Lord knows that I'm not you : And If I was I wouldn't be so cruel : Cause waiting on love ain't so easy to do : Must I always be waiting waiting on you? : Must I always be playing playing the fool? : No I cant always be waiting waiting on you : I cant always be playing playing your fool, foool -- 我們是座城堡 愛情放在裡面很好 就算沒有人看好 幸福是因為互相依靠 愛情這座城堡 牽著手才能找到 當我們彼此微笑 請不要打擾 哪一天愛上你 我早已經忘記 時光會蒐集回憶慢慢堆積凝聚 世界再新鮮唯有你最熟悉 我熟悉的舊感情 -- ╭──── bbs.csie.mcu.edu.tw ───────────╮ 好站相報 神話 IPv6 Ready BBS (MYTH BBS) 請大家蒞臨捧場! ﹨● ● From: 59.112.222.239 \/\ ╰──────────────────────────╯ ∕︳ ||