精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《totoquo (瘦咩)》之銘言: : 【Same side of the moon】 主唱:Corrinne May : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiFOZo2rS-A
Key : B Capo : 4 Play : G 前奏:Cadd9 D/C D/B Emadd9 Cadd9 D/C D/B Emadd9 Cadd9 : x3202x D/C : x3022x D/B : x2023x Emadd9 : 0x2002 Csus4 : x3301x G/C : x30003 Cadd9 D/C : I'm looking out the window D/B Em9 : Where we sat to watch the stars Cadd9 D/C : There's a chill within the air D/B Em9 : It makes my heart long for your touch Csus4 : You may be miles away Am7 D : But as I kneel to pray C D G : I see the same side of the moon C D Em9 : That we'll be looking on when the world turns blue Am G/C D : And know that time and space can't come between me and you C D G : We share the same side of the moon C D Em9 : And though you'll never see all my tears shine through Am G Cadd9 C : I know I can't be that far from you Am7 Cadd9 C D G : If we're both looking on the same side of the moon Cadd9 D/C : I picture you across the ocean D/B Em9 : In your corner of the world Cadd9 D/C : I pray the wind will blow my voice D/B Em9 : And gently whisper in your ear Csus4 : Your night may be my day Am7 D : And though the seasons change C D G : It's still the same side of the moon C Em9 : That we'll be looking on when the world turns blue Am G/C D : And know that time and space can't come between me and you C D G : We share the same side of the moon C D Em9 : And though you'll never see all my tears shine through Am G Cadd9 C : I know I can't be that far from you Am7 Cadd9 C D G : If we're both looking on the same side of the moon : I know I can't be that far from you : If we're both looking on the same side of the moon : 謝謝!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.71.98