精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
以下一些段落相同就不再打上去了~~ 不負責頻道~~參考看看囉~~ ※ 引述《SExorcist (魂驅)》之銘言: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfflKcfYH1k
: SMILE-You&Me- : 作詞︰西田惠美 : 作曲︰渡邊拓也 : 歌:ELISA key:Gb tuning:-1 play:G Cmaj7 B7 : Here's my heart, no need to worry Em /D A7 : The stars above, shine bright in the night Am9 B7 : Just call my name if you're feeling blue Em /D /C# : Cheer up, I'll be with you Cmaj7 B7 : Here's your heart, I'm not feeling lonely Em /D A7/C# Am7 : We can make it, hope our dreams will all come ture Bm7 C(9) D9 (6~1弦:xx021x) : Go on, smile for you and me Cmaj7(x3x557) Bm7(x2x435) Am7(x0x213) D7sus4(xx0213) Bm7/D(xx0435) C(9) D/C (x3423x) : Just a little more time Bm7 Em : Let's stay together, my friend Am7 Bm7 : Won't you tell me why Emsus4(0x220x) Em : Let me know what makes you cry C(9) D/C : One day in your life Bm7 Em : Don't you know things can change, my friend Am7 Bm7 : Won't you dry your eyes Emsus4 Em : Someday you will find your light Am7 Bm7 Cmaj7 Bm7 : Shining, jumping, singing, dreaming, growing... C(9) Dsus4 : So just the way you are : Here's my heart, no need to hurry : 'Cause no one can take away your right : In every case, you can break through : Realize, I think of you : Here's your heart, happy - go - lucky : We can make it, hope our dreams will all come ture Bm7 C(9) D9 (6~1弦:xx0210) : Go on, smile for you and me Eb Dm7 Ab Ebm7 Bmaj7 Bbmaj7 Abmaj7 Bb/Ab Gm : Even if you lose your way Cm : Remember, live for today Fm7 Gm7 : Set your spirit free Dbmaj7 : That's the only way to be C Dsus4 D : Believe in yourself : Here's my heart, no need to worry : The stars above, shine bright in the night : Just call my name if you're feeling blue : Cheer up, I'll be with you : Here's your heart, I'm not feeling lonely : We can make it, hope our dreams will all come ture : Go on, smile for you and me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.180.227