精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
根據MV中主唱的左手按法,我想應該是這樣的和絃…。 嚴格來說只有兩個和絃。 排版見此 http://blog.xuite.net/tooodark/musicstation/28365704 Songbird Oasis ∣X ↑↓ ↑↓ ↑↓∣ [Intro]∣G ∣G ∣ ∣G ∣G ∣G ∣ Talking to the songbird yesterday ∣G G/F#∣Em ∣ Flew me to a place not far away ∣Em ∣Em ∣ She's a little pilot in my mind ∣Em Em/F# ∣G ∣ Singing songs of love to pass the time ∣G ∣G ∣ Gonna write a song so she can see ∣G G/F#∣Em ∣ Give her all the love she gives to me ∣Em ∣Em ∣ Talk of better days that have yet to come ∣Em Em/F#∣G ∣ Never felt this love from anyone ∣G ∣G ∣G G/F#∣Em ∣ She's not anyone She's not anyone ∣Em ∣Em ∣Em Em/F# ∣ She's not anyone ∣G ∣G ∣G ∣ A man can never dream these kind of things ∣G G/F# ∣Em ∣ Especially when she came and spread her wings ∣Em ∣Em ∣ Whisper in my ear the things I'd like ∣Em Em/F#∣G ∣ Then she flew away into the night ∣G ∣G ∣G ∣ Gonna write a song so she can see ∣G G/F#∣Em ∣ Give her all the love she gives to me ∣Em ∣Em ∣ Talk of better days that have yet to come ∣Em Em/F#∣G ∣ Never felt this love from anyone ∣G ∣G ∣G G/F#∣Em ∣ She's not anyone She's not anyone ∣Em ∣Em ∣Em Em/F#∣ She's not anyone [Ending]∣G ∣G ∣G ∣G G/F#∣Em ∣Em ∣Em ∣Em Em/F#∣ ∣G ∣G ∣G ∣G G/F#∣Em ∣Em ∣Em ∣Em Em/F#∣G∣ -- 生來清明無顏色,塗上金銀一身黑。 繁華褪盡千金累,閉眼識得萬里雲。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.224.180.125
valentinoros:Liam寫的歌...XD 推綠洲!!! 04/08 09:26
KeithYan:現在一天練一首oasis,百日之後他們可以重組嗎?Q_Q 04/08 22:50
sperm69:推 04/08 23:03
well0103:不是有新綠洲"Beady Eye" 嗎? 雖然這團沒有Noel... 04/08 23:04
rockhigh:真假阿,我沒follow到說! 04/09 00:10
KeithYan:可是不知是不是錯覺,總覺的liam的聲音在新團好像變差了 04/09 00:51
rexnaen:比照現場的聲音的話其實Liam的聲音算回春了 04/09 02:00
rexnaen:就等Noel歸位了阿... 04/09 02:01
dreamerXYZ:新團的歌不錯聽阿 04/09 04:29