精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
"我超不會挑派的" <[email protected]> 撰寫於郵件 news:[email protected]... Try these chord. However I am not sure it is totally correct because I just spend 3minutes to figure them out my myself. --C-----------------------------Am > Laura and Tommy were lovers --C---------------------------Am > He wanted to give her everything --Em-------F > Flowers, presents, --G > But most of all, a wedding ring > > He saw a sign for a stock car race > A thousand dollar prize it read > He couldn't get Laura on the phone > So to her mother, Tommy said > --C > Tell Laura I love her --C-------------Dm > Tell Laura I need her --Dm-----------C > Tell Laura I may be late -------Dm-----------------G7------------C > I've something to do, that cannot wait > > He drove his car to the racing grounds > He was the youngest driver there > The crowed roared as they started the race > Around the track they drove at a deadly pace > > No one knows what happened that day > Or how his car overturned in flames > But as they pulled him from the twisted wreck > With his dying breath, they heard him say > > Tell Laura I love her > Tell Laura I need her > Tell Laura not to cry > My love for her will never die > > Now in the chapel where Laura prays > For her poor Tommy, who passed away > It was just for Laura he lived and died > Alone in the chapel she can hear him cry > > Tell Laura I love her > Tell Laura I need her > Tell Laura not to cry > My love for her will never die > > Tell Laura I love her > Tell Laura I need her > Tell Laura not to cry > My love for her will never die > -- > ╭──── Origin:<不 良牛牧場> bbs.badcow.com.tw (210.200.247.200)─────╮ > Welcome to SimFarm BBS -- From : [211.79.166.226] > ◣◣◢ ◢◢不良牛免費撥接→電話 :40586000→帳號:zoo→密碼 :zoo ◣◣─╯