精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Capo:1 (不夾會封閉到掛XDD #Fm Bm E A #C Baby come close let me tell you this In a whisper my heart says you know it too Baby we both share a secret wish And you feelin' my love reaching out to you Timeless Don't let it end (no) Now that you're right here in my arms where you should stay Hold tight baby Timeless Don't let it fade out of sight Just let the moments sweep us both away Lifting us to where We both agree This is timeless love 升key Am Dm G C E I see it all baby in your eyes When you look at me you know i feel it too (yes I do) So lets sail away and be forever baby Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky We shouldn't let the moment pass Making me shiver let's make it last Why should we lose it don't ever let me go Timeless Don't let it end (no) Now that you're right here in my arms where you should stay Hold tight baby Timeless Don't let it fade out of sight Just let the moments sweep us both away Lifting us to where We both agree This is timeless love 間奏 再升key(capo+1 Timeless Baby it's timeless Oh baby it's timeless Timeless Don't let it fade out of sight Just let the moments sweep us both away(just let the moments hey yeah) Lifting us to where We both agree It's just timeless It's just timeless Love -- 結果自己摸一摸摸出來了 合弦還蠻芭樂的 都固定+升key這樣 不過很好聽!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.24.247.230
majorleague1:還好吧 彈F調不是很常見嗎? 03/15 21:42
majorleague1:看錯了 拍謝 03/15 21:44