精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《rita1119 (巧)》之銘言: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwC4AG3uBU&feature=related
: 艾薇兒_Tik Tok (原唱:Ke$ha) Key:F Capo:1 Play:1 掛留1 2弦 Asus2 Bsus4 #Cm7 : Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy Asus2 Bsus4 #Cm7 : Grab my glasses, Im out the door-Im gonna hit this city Asus2 Bsus4 #Cm7 : Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack #Fm11 Asus2 : Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back :   Asus2 : I'm talking pedicure on our toes Bsus4 #Cm7 : Trying on all our clothes Asus2 Bsus4 #Cm7 : Boys blowing up our phones Asus2 : Drop-topping playing our favorite CDs Bsus4 #Cm7 : Pulling up to the parties #Fm11 Asus2 : Trying to get a little bit tipsy :   Asus2 : Don't stop make it pop Bsus4 #Cm7 : DJ blow my speakers up Asus2 : Tonight I'mma fight Bsus4 #Cm7 : 'Til we see the sunlight Asus2 : Tick tock on the clock Bsus4 #Cm7 #Fm11 #Cm7 Bsus4 Asus2 : But the party don't stop no   同第一段 : Ain't got a care in world but got plenty of beer : Ain't got no money in my pocket but I'm already here : And now the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger : But we kick 'em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger   : I'm talking about everybody getting crunk : Boys tryin' to touch my junk : Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk drunk   : Now now we go until they kick us out : Or the police shut us down : Police shut us down down : Po-po shut us down   : Don't stop make it pop : DJ blow my speakers up : Tonight I'mma fight : 'Til we see the sunlight : Tick tock on the clock : But the party don't stop no Asus2   : You build me up #Fm11 : You break me down #Cm7 : My heart it pounds Bsus4 : Yeah you got me  Asus2   : With my hands up #Fm11 : You got me now #Cm7 : You got that sound Bsus4 : Yeah you got me :   Asus2   : You build me up #Fm11 : You break me down #Cm7 : My heart it pounds Bsus4 : Yeah you got me : Asus2   : With my hands up #Fm11 : Put your hands up Bsus4 : Put your hands up : 枯音   : And now the party don't start 'til I walk in :   Asus2 : Don't stop make it pop Bsus4 #Cm7 : DJ blow my speakers up Asus2 : Tonight I'mma fight Bsus4 #Cm7 : 'Til we see the sunlight Asus2 : Tick tock on the clock Bsus4 #Cm7 #Fm11 #Cm7 Bsus4 : But the party don't stop no :   Asus2 : Don't stop make it pop Bsus4 #Cm7 : DJ blow my speakers up Asus2 : Tonight I'mma fight Bsus4 #Cm7 : 'Til we see the sunlight Asus2 : Tick tock on the clock Bsus4 #Cm7 #Fm11 #Cm7 Bsus4 Asus2 : But the party don't stop no : 先感謝版上強大的鄉民了! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.105.42
rita1119:謝謝!! 03/23 23:35