精華區beta guitar 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Way back into love Key:bB (Capo:1 Play:A) intro: A #Fm A #Fm D Bm7_E D E A________________________#Fm___________ I've been living with a shadow overhead A_________________________#Fm_______________ I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed D______________________Bm7__E I've been lonely for so long D_________________________________E______________ Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on A_______________________#Fm__________________ I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away A___________________#Fm____________________ Just in case I ever need them again someday D____________________Bm7____E I've been setting aside time D_______________________________E________________ To clear a little space in the corners of my mind (guitar in) A___________#Fm__________D______________A__ All I wanna do is find a way back into love A_______________#Fm_______________D______________A__ I can't make it through without a way back into love E_______A__E Oh oh oh A__________________________#Fm__________________ I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine A_________________________#Fm_____________________ I've been searching but I just don't see the signs D___________________Bm7___E I know that it's out there D_______________________________E________________ There's got to be something for my soul somewhere A_________________________#Fm___________________ I've been looking for someone to shed some light A_________________#Fm_____________________ Not somebody just get me through the night D_________________Bm7____E I could use some direction D_________________E______________ _And I'm open to your suggestions A___________#Fm__________D______________A__ All I wanna do is find a way back into love A_______________#Fm_______________D______________A__ I can't make it through without a way back into love __________Bm_________________ And if I open my heart again ____________D__________________________E____________ I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end solo:A #Fm A #Fm D Bm7_E D E A________________________#Fm____________________ There are moments when I don't know if it's real A______________#Fm________________ Or if anybody feels the way I feel D___________Bm7___E I need inspiration D__________________E________ Not just another negotiation A___________#Fm__________D______________A__ All I wanna do is find a way back into love A_______________#Fm_______________D______________A__ I can't make it through without a way back into love _________Bm__________________ And if I open my heart to you ___________#Fm______________________ I'm hoping you'll show me what to do ___________Bm____________________ And if you help me to start again ____D________________________E________________ You know that I'll be there for you in the end end:A #Fm A #Fm D Bm7_E D E A #Fm A #Fm D Bm7_E D E A (有錯請各位指正吧^^) ※ 引述《OllieHsiao (蕭子)》之銘言: : 因為他太好聽了 : 希望如果會寫或是有的人 能幫我忙 : 謝謝囉 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.142.70
OllieHsiao:多謝囉~! 10/04 08:24
sugar01:大感謝!!! 10/05 00:27
imcrazy:請問如果A改成C是升Key嗎,又這樣會比較好嗎?感謝囉 10/21 23:27